The ice fishing Wisconsin boards are sponsored by:

Author Topic: Anyone wanna go fishing?  (Read 778 times)

Offline tjkpopup

• IceShanty Rookie
  • TjK
Anyone wanna go fishing?
« on: Dec 29, 2012, 07:23 PM »
hey everyone...

So i have been going ice fishing alone lately because my friends are too fat to get off their asses... so anyone in the Marinette / Oconto area wanna meet up and do some fishing??? I know a few spots that are froze.. i got a flasher, power auger, tip ups, jig poles, pop-up shanty, and a heater...  LETS GOO!!! Reply or message me...

Id really like to meet some people to fish with... its (almost) always better fishing with someone..  im not an annoying type of person, i dont talk a lot .. i normally keep to myself.. but hey lets catch some fish!?!?
Ice Fishin Computer Tech

Offline Skinnybenny

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Chasin' Only Monsters,Catchin' Only Bait
Re: Anyone wanna go fishing?
« Reply #1 on: Dec 29, 2012, 09:54 PM »
Man I would love to !! I'm about 350 miles to far though!  The ice is still water here in my neck of the woods
Give a man a Fish,Feed him for a day:Teach Him to Fish And He will Be Preoccupied the rest of his Life

Offline tjkpopup

• IceShanty Rookie
  • TjK
« Reply #2 on: Jan 02, 2013, 11:48 AM »
ANYONE WANNA FISH TOGETHER SOMEDAY... We can meet at a place where we both dont know the water so were not stealing each others spots??!?

Ice Fishin Computer Tech

Offline johntom0013

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #3 on: Jan 02, 2013, 03:14 PM »

So i have been going ice fishing alone lately because my friends are too fat to get off their asses..

Yep, time for new friends! Set some  Gorilla glue on the couch cushions before they sit down, that should keep them up and moving for awhile. ;D
Best to be thought of as a fool than to open your mouth and erase all doubt.

Offline tjkpopup

• IceShanty Rookie
  • TjK
« Reply #4 on: Jan 02, 2013, 05:37 PM »
small town problems... they arnt fat... just lazy... i call them fat cause they act like they are....
Ice Fishin Computer Tech

Offline Cyconelli

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #5 on: Jan 05, 2013, 12:56 PM »
Private message me, I'd love to go!  I really don't mind sharing spots, I just want to fish / try some new spots, try some spots I didn't get to yet, etc.  I also have been going alone as my friends work schedules are messed up.  Had a fishing buddy who I went with all the time, but relationship problems turned him weird LOL.    My schedule is pretty flexible and  I have atv and all the fixen's as well.  I'm from GB but go just about anywhere.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.