Author Topic: What's your tackle box set up for jigging spoons/ S pimples or Darters, etc?  (Read 740 times)

Offline high_flags

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  I'm in the middle of organizing my ice tackle. I got the new clam double sided boxes for my small jigs. They are great. Now I need to get my spoons and other tackle in order, I have been using a Plano plastic boxes for my spoons and the lures. If anyone is using the new Clam double sided clear boxes or has ideas or is using something different. I would like to see them.   Please post your pics of your tackle boxes.   Thanks ,  Highflags
If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles.

Offline lefty2053

• Team IceShantyholic
I just have 5 Small Lure boxes with Jigs in some. Jigging Spoons in others and lures in one.
I use Custom Jigs and Spins Ratso,Ratfinky,Shrimpos and Slender Spoons. I also have smaller and larger Jigs and then I have Kastmasters,Little Cleo's and Swedish  Pimples. These just sit inside one of the 2 Buckets I take out. The other bucket has everything I need for setup. Then the Lip Ripper boards,Fish Finder,Poles and auger take up the rest of the sled. I have room to put my Shappell Wide House in there and my Heater when I take them.
<===Lefty===

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.