Author Topic: Ice weather Cometh!  (Read 897 times)

Offline Woodland

• Team IceShanty Addict
Ice weather Cometh!
« on: Dec 07, 2012, 04:14 PM »

Offline iceokie06

• Team IceShanty Regular
Re: Ice weather Cometh!
« Reply #1 on: Dec 07, 2012, 05:35 PM »
I know i'm ready for it! Henry's is fun but looking forward to ice closer to home!

Offline Idaho Perch Jerker

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #2 on: Dec 07, 2012, 05:36 PM »
You are right, I have been past Little Camas the last 2 days, and the beaver, and cow ponds are all holding ice, and getting colder. Cannot wait!!

Offline IDbasser

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #3 on: Dec 07, 2012, 05:43 PM »
i am past ready for ice, I rebuilt my sled, and have one more coat of paint to put on the new part part of it.  I will post the beast when it is done.  It is my sled for an all day outing so I can get the grill and food with all the extras out on the ice with out having so many bungee cords.  It is a beast. I also built 3 slammers and bought 36" rods for them, figured out more features on my lowrance for ice fishing mode.  I am past ready.

Offline Groundtrac

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #4 on: Dec 07, 2012, 06:10 PM »
i am past ready for ice, I rebuilt my sled, and have one more coat of paint to put on the new part part of it.  I will post the beast when it is done.  It is my sled for an all day outing so I can get the grill and food with all the extras out on the ice with out having so many bungee cords.  It is a beast. I also built 3 slammers and bought 36" rods for them, figured out more features on my lowrance for ice fishing mode.  I am past ready.

This I have GOT to see!

Offline IDbasser

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #5 on: Dec 07, 2012, 08:29 PM »
My 12 year old says he put the 2nd coat of paint on the sled tomorrow, after it dries I will have to take a picture and post it with a picture from before the extra mods.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.