Author Topic: Keyhole Wyoming Hut Party  (Read 673 times)

Offline Special

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • Old School
Keyhole Wyoming Hut Party
« on: Dec 03, 2012, 03:56 PM »
I know this is in Wyoming but I fish SD and I'm always over in Rapid and thought some of you might fish WY, its close to the border. So, here ya go.  ;D 

Come one come all to our first Hutparty of the season. This is a social event for fisherman and their families. BBQ, Tactics, Bragging rights and Fun. Stop by on January 12th and the 13th 2013. Meet and greet your local fisherman of Wyoming.  Find new fishing buddies learn Keyholes "deadsea tactics" from locals. I will be giving further instructions on to were the base camp will be located. Got to get out on the ice to see were the fish are bitting first. 

If you have any suggestions for the event please don't be afraid to speak up this is our first run at this and I would like to make it fun. 
No one left behind.     

Offline Special

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • Old School
Re: Keyhole Wyoming Hut Party
« Reply #1 on: Jan 03, 2013, 10:59 AM »
Bump less than 10 days away. Anyone is welcome fishing been good.
No one left behind.     

Offline Big Al 1

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #2 on: Jan 03, 2013, 11:30 AM »
I will have to see what my work schedule is like. If I have time off then i might be able to convince a buddy of mine to head over there with me. I hope i get it off but i am not holding my breath.

Offline natures nook

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #3 on: Jan 03, 2013, 03:49 PM »
Just wanted throw a shout out for the ice fishin derby at keyhole on the 9th  and 10th.  for more info goto  pineheavenchamber.org

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.