Author Topic: Clam Bigfoot XL2000  (Read 2363 times)

Offline 800stealth

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Clam Bigfoot XL2000
« on: Dec 02, 2012, 08:39 PM »
My buddy and I have started on the hardside project but being realistic this shanty will be 6 weeks away at least so for the present we've decided to go halves on a softside and a small propane heater.
The shelter we're looking at is the Clam Bigfoot XL2000, we've found a best price of $229 shipped to my door from a few different stores.
What do you guys think of this shelter? Good or bad experiences? Is there another one in this size and price area that we should look at. Any input would be great.

Thanks,
Ray
"May your lines be tight and never be tangled" (old Frankish Proverb)  Guinea 2021

Offline kl3377

• Team IceShanty Regular
Re: Clam Bigfoot XL2000
« Reply #1 on: Dec 02, 2012, 09:03 PM »
PM sent.
A watched lake never freezes.

Offline jibbs

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • C:\Documents and Settings\jgirard\My Documents\My
« Reply #2 on: Dec 03, 2012, 05:15 AM »
I have a glens but look just like that but the biggest size...the shelter is amazing...left it up all weekend on Winni...couple mr heaters and it was mint...tons if room in the big one...I wouldn't even build a hard side and buy the giant portable...
when chuck norris played golf for money, chuck marked down a hole in zero every time, the golf pro said, "chuck: you can't score zero on a hole." Chuck norris turned towards the man and said, "I'm chuck norris, the man proceeded to pour gas over his body and set himself on fire because that would be less painful than getting roundhouse kicked by chuck norris....chuck norris roundhouse kicked him in the face anyways

Offline jethro

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #3 on: Dec 03, 2012, 07:13 AM »
I just bought the Clam Big Foot XL4000T this weekend... I'll let you know what it's like when I get it in!
Quote- fishslap: I use a variety:  whistlin' bungholes, spleen splitters, whisker biscuits, honkey lighters, hoosker doos, hoosker don'ts, cherry bombs, nipsy daisers, with or without the scooter stick, or one single whistlin' kitty chaser

Ice safety link: http://lakeice.squarespace.com/

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.