Author Topic: Wolf Lake IL side  (Read 787 times)

Offline gillsforthrills92

• IceShanty Rookie
Wolf Lake IL side
« on: Nov 17, 2012, 01:35 AM »
 Just wanted to get some conversation going... Last year caught quite a few Pike out by the flag pole. The largest was about 35'', anyone have any luck out there in the past?  Goal for this year is to get my first mounted Pike.  What are some of your goals for the 2013 season??

Offline riverbottoms

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Hardwater Hardcore
Re: Wolf Lake IL side
« Reply #1 on: Nov 17, 2012, 08:05 AM »
Where is Wolf lake located? Are there any Walleyes in the lake?

Offline Gonzofishes

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #2 on: Nov 17, 2012, 04:05 PM »
It's on the Illinois Indiana border. Half the lake is in Illinois  and half is in Indiana. So you need both licenses to fish the whole lake. My goal is to get out on the hard water more than twice like last year... Standards are low but they are standards........... I did catch some nice pike out of there 2 years ago. walleye are in there but i never found them schooled up.
Have your pets spayed or neutered,good bye everybody!
                                                "Bob Barker"

Offline Hardwaterhunter

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #3 on: Nov 18, 2012, 05:19 AM »
Just wanted to get some conversation going... Last year caught quite a few Pike out by the flag pole. The largest was about 35'', anyone have any luck out there in the past?  Goal for this year is to get my first mounted Pike.  What are some of your goals for the 2013 season??

With this post your going to have alot of company out their this year, heck it might even be me  ;D

Offline gillsforthrills92

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #4 on: Nov 18, 2012, 10:48 PM »
looking forward to it. This ice needs to get here.  Gotta get the south side guys talkin on here. We get enough people.  We could make a decent outing out wolf or powder-horn.

Offline Second City Fisherman

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #5 on: Nov 29, 2012, 09:23 PM »
I live close to Wolf. The flag pole seems to be the most popular spot for pike. 

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.