The ice fishing Montana boards are sponsored by:

Author Topic: Perch Assault Rod Photo contest  (Read 1158 times)

Offline PerchAssault

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Established 2006
Perch Assault Rod Photo contest
« on: Sep 24, 2012, 01:16 PM »
Hey all,  last year I requested folks to send me photo's of your Perch Assault rod in action...and several of you sent me some.  I have made several computer upgrades/changes, and I don't know who sent me what pictures...

So...if you will PM ([email protected])  me with a short description of what photo you sent (Or better yet, the actual photo), I am going to award the prizes as soon as the new shipment arrives.

AND, we will do another contest this year...

And Y'all thought I forgot huh???

Mike
www.aablefishing.com
If I\'m not fishing, I\'m probably thinking about fishing...And if I\'m thinking about fishing, I\'m probably not getting much else done so, I might as well go fishing...Yeah, I just said that!

Offline JayHelfrich

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • My kids can out fish you!
Re: Perch Assault Rod Photo contest
« Reply #1 on: Sep 24, 2012, 10:45 PM »
Walleye closeup with a Perch Assault rod from Devils Lake.  The ULTIMATE dead stick rod.  Watch your minnow get excited before the soft tip allows for a resistance less takedown before the powerful backbone allows you to drive the hook home and fight even the biggest fish.  Perch Assault rods... not just for panfish!

Jay
Take a kid fishing.

Kids that hunt, fish, and trap don't rob anyone's grandma!

Offline PerchAssault

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Established 2006
« Reply #2 on: Sep 25, 2012, 03:44 PM »
Thanks Jay, yours I recognized, as well as Jacksons...I got about three others from folks I cant ID.

Hey, I don't think I have a good email for you, want to pick your brain about some NODAK ice fishing lakes for the first week in December...I know you hit a couple early last year.

Shoot me an email or give me a call.

Mike
If I\'m not fishing, I\'m probably thinking about fishing...And if I\'m thinking about fishing, I\'m probably not getting much else done so, I might as well go fishing...Yeah, I just said that!

Offline HVFD14

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Don't ask...I can't tell.
« Reply #3 on: Sep 27, 2012, 03:16 PM »
I think this was the one I sent you Mike.  If not, it was me and a buddy with several fish lined out and the Strikemaster sitting next to me.

BE THERE!

Offline Whytie

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #4 on: Sep 27, 2012, 03:29 PM »
Where can you purchase these rods? I live north of the border and never heard of these brand.

Offline PerchAssault

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Established 2006
« Reply #5 on: Sep 27, 2012, 07:06 PM »
It's a rod we had commisioned thru HT...We put on the Perch Assault ice tournment here in western MT and had a rod built for all us perch heads around here!  They are available at select outlets in MT and ID...or I can get you set up. They work on everything under 6-8 pounds and are about as versatile an ice rod as you will find, especially if you fish outside...a little long for portable shanty work...

PM me...
Mike
www.perchassault.com

Offline PerchAssault

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Established 2006
« Reply #6 on: Sep 27, 2012, 07:10 PM »
I think this was the one I sent you Mike.  If not, it was me and a buddy with several fish lined out and the Strikemaster sitting next to me.

(Image removed from quote.)

Ah yes...you mean this one...http://aablefishing.com/ice-fishing/   Obviously...one of MY faves...

Mike

Offline HVFD14

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Don't ask...I can't tell.
« Reply #7 on: Sep 28, 2012, 09:54 AM »
That's it!  Glad you put it to use.

-Tyson
  BE THERE!

Offline PerchAssault

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Established 2006
« Reply #8 on: Sep 28, 2012, 08:42 PM »
Tyson...PM me your addy...you deserve a new rod!

Offline JayHelfrich

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • My kids can out fish you!
« Reply #9 on: Sep 29, 2012, 01:28 AM »
Hey, I don't think I have a good email for you, want to pick your brain about some NODAK ice fishing lakes for the first week in December...I know you hit a couple early last year.

I get all of your A-Able updates and such.  I've replied a bunch to your emails.  Maybe it's going to your junk mail?

I'll P.M. ya.

Jay
Take a kid fishing.

Kids that hunt, fish, and trap don't rob anyone's grandma!

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.