The ice fishing WY board is sponsored by:

Author Topic: LT Weekend?  (Read 1233 times)

Offline wyoutdoors

• Iceshanty Retired Mod
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
LT Weekend?
« on: Sep 11, 2012, 03:23 PM »
Only met LT once for a short time a few years back while traipsing across Boysen near the Twins, but he was an integral part of IS.com when I arrived. I think it'd be great if some of the Wyoming members, and others, could meet up on some weekend in LT's honor. Maybe hit an area of Boysen, Ocean, or another area he liked to fish on? Of course it's early yet, though did want to throw it out there for thought.

Offline Wyofarmer

• Iceshanty Retired Mod
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Missin' my ol' buddy
Re: LT Weekend?
« Reply #1 on: Sep 12, 2012, 11:29 AM »
I already planned on doing something like that. Just need to find out from everybody what would be the best time.  ;D
Rest in peace Don "LT" Brewer

Offline wyoutdoors

• Iceshanty Retired Mod
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #2 on: Sep 13, 2012, 10:57 AM »
I already planned on doing something like that. Just need to find out from everybody what would be the best time.  ;D
+1

Thought something would be in the works WyoFarmer.

Offline Wyofarmer

• Iceshanty Retired Mod
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Missin' my ol' buddy
« Reply #3 on: Sep 13, 2012, 05:26 PM »
Yeppers. I know that there not a single weekend that everybody could agree on but would like to start getting ideas. I'm thinking Bass lake because he (we) spent so much time out there. I thought about pinedale but the ice is so unpredictable and I would have to rely heavily on somebody like er-e-is or wind river kid. If anybody has ideas, please let me know.

Offline wyoutdoors

• Iceshanty Retired Mod
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #4 on: Sep 13, 2012, 07:15 PM »
Yeppers. I know that there not a single weekend that everybody could agree on but would like to start getting ideas. I'm thinking Bass lake because he (we) spent so much time out there. I thought about pinedale but the ice is so unpredictable and I would have to rely heavily on somebody like er-e-is or wind river kid. If anybody has ideas, please let me know.
Good enough for me. Personally, I'd like to fish on a new area which LT enjoyed.

Offline Wind River Kid

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • ><(((^)))*>
« Reply #5 on: Sep 13, 2012, 08:19 PM »

I'm up for anything L. If you decide you wanna do something over here let me know. I'll put the time in.  :tipup:

Offline Chris338378

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #6 on: Sep 13, 2012, 08:46 PM »
I never met or talked with the man but it's an obvious lost to everyone on this site.  I just wanted to say how sorry I am to hear of his passing and what a great bunch of people there are on this site.  It really shows how sinceere and caring people are on here and I'm proud to be part of it.

Offline wyoutdoors

• Iceshanty Retired Mod
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #7 on: Sep 13, 2012, 09:12 PM »
I never met or talked with the man but it's an obvious lost to everyone on this site.  I just wanted to say how sorry I am to hear of his passing and what a great bunch of people there are on this site.  It really shows how sinceere and caring people are on here and I'm proud to be part of it.
Agree with you completely. Nicely stated.

Offline Wyofarmer

• Iceshanty Retired Mod
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Missin' my ol' buddy
« Reply #8 on: Sep 14, 2012, 09:47 AM »
I'm up for anything L. If you decide you wanna do something over here let me know. I'll put the time in.  :tipup:
Will do.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.