Author Topic: Cabelas is finnally sending my Sled.  (Read 536 times)

Offline lefty2053

• Team IceShantyholic
Cabelas is finnally sending my Sled.
« on: Mar 22, 2012, 06:59 AM »
I ordered a Cabelas Sled February 25th when it was on sale. (sale ended a few days after that.) I see they just took the money out of my account so I should be getting a call from them to pick it up at my local store(65Mile away). Ice season is over for me this year but I will be adding a set of wheels to the back of it and be ready for next year. Got the wheels and an axle already just need to cut the axle down to size. Including shipping I got it for $37.67 instead of the $49.99 price plus shipping. See you all next year on the shanty with some pictures of the new setup. I pretty much don't use the Forums during the spring and summer months but thought I would post this.
<===Lefty===

surflizard

Re: Cabelas is finnally sending my Sled.
« Reply #1 on: Mar 22, 2012, 07:06 AM »
Glad to hear they are making it right for you Lefty, my buddy is going thru the same scenerio with cabelas on a glide lite sled that he paid for and they told him they had in stock and in fact didn't have them in stock ! ??? We will be kicking around in here during the off season so feel free to swing by and say Howdy sometime !

Offline lefty2053

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #2 on: Mar 22, 2012, 08:41 AM »
Surf, when I ordered the Sled it said it was on back order so I thought they wouldn't honor it. But it looks like they are going to as they took the money this morning for it. Hope your friend gets that Glide Lite. I thought about one of those but carry too much stuff so I went with the Cabelas Sled. It is 50" long by 26 3/4" wide. Should hold everything for 2 people.
<===Lefty===

surflizard

« Reply #3 on: Mar 22, 2012, 10:47 AM »
No doubt it will hold everything, trouble will be moving it after !  :blink: ;)2 :roflmao:

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.