Author Topic: Other Lake Results  (Read 1411 times)

Offline BIGSHOW

• IceShanty Rookie
Other Lake Results
« on: Feb 23, 2005, 10:11 AM »
Can anyone give us some reports on fishing at Brodrick, Iroquois, Hanley(Brightwater) or any others in the area?

Thanks,
BIGSHOW

Offline Turtle Lake

• IceShanty Rookie
Re: Other Lake Results
« Reply #1 on: Feb 23, 2005, 05:33 PM »
Was on Iroquois Saturday Feb 12th.  Fished from noon until 3:30pm caught a 14lb pike (lots of fun!) a few around the 2lb range also had a few small walleye to the hole but they got off.  There were fish in the camera all the time, but not very aggressive.  Pike were caught on tip ups with smelt.

Hope the info helps.

Offline BIGSHOW

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #2 on: Feb 24, 2005, 09:15 AM »
Thanks for the info.  I haven't been there in quite some time where abouts were you fishing and where is the best access.

Thanks,
again

Offline Turtle Lake

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #3 on: Feb 24, 2005, 04:59 PM »
We got on the lake bye the store on the south end.  Headed north up the west side.  Set up camp near a cluster of shacks half way down the lake.  Talked to a local guy who said fishing wasn't to bad further north as well.  We were in about 15 feet of water.  If you go let me know how you make out.  I don't think I will get back up this season.  We will be going to the cabin at Turtle Lake on weekends until the season is finished.

Best of Luck!
TL

Offline BIGSHOW

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #4 on: Mar 08, 2005, 02:25 PM »
Went to Iroquois on Monday March 7.  Set up in the area "Turtle Lake" had mentioned, several shacks there. Didn't see a fish on the camera in 2 hours, moved to shallows in amongst the islands. Saw lots of Whites but never got a bite.  A guy stopped a said he didn't have a bite all day, several people moving around the lake.  Looked like no one was catching anything, just a slow day.  A buddy went last weekend and they caught their limits, of whitefish, in no time. 
Another buddy caught a few Walleyes and several Jacks on the weekend at Blackstrap.  Might have to try it again next weekend.

Later
BIGSHOW

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.