Author Topic: Frabil Comando Max......about to pull the trigger.  (Read 613 times)

Offline hoppy

• Team IceShanty Regular
Frabil Comando Max......about to pull the trigger.
« on: Mar 05, 2012, 04:26 PM »
This has been as hard as buying a new car! LOL The more I look the more confused i get. Kinda reminds me of when the wife and I were trying to buy new appliances for the house. Finally i just told her to pick!! So..........ive spent endless hours reading reviews, posts from you all, etc about shantys, popups, hubs, tents, etc. I went to a store that is having a sale and they have the Frabil line of shantys, etc.
The commando max caught my eye. Single man(fish alone alot) has the sled right there, storage, etc. Seems like everything i could want or need at very good sale price. But yet I sit here second guessing if im making the right decision for myself. **censored**??!! Why cant i just pull the trigger? I fish with a few buddies now and then and sure, a hub that could fit everyone would be nice........but this Commando Max just seems to make sense since i can fit in my tahoe, i can pull it by hand, have all my gear stored inside, etc, etc. I dont want to flip the bill for a three man flipover, nor do I or my buddies have the means to pull it.................... ........so im thinking the comando max is ideal for well......ME. Anyone have one and used one and can confirm that this is a GOOD one man shanty. how easy does it pull? im not a big guy, maybe 150lbs soaking wet. I can handle my own and some so im not to concerned with the weight. Opinions good or bad please. Thanks
Hows the sled work for your gear and auger?

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.