Author Topic: WILLOW SLOUGH  (Read 860 times)

Offline abishop

• Team IceShanty Maniac
WILLOW SLOUGH
« on: Feb 11, 2012, 06:33 PM »
Hoping the slough locked back up. Just about the only lake around that may have someone fishing soon. Going to call tomorrow and see how it is progressing.. Maybe try fishing it on Monday. Suppose to get COLD next couple nites. Just hope  they didn't get a bunch of snow there. May be hope yet. Keeping my fingers crossed.

Offline fishinator

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Re: WILLOW SLOUGH
« Reply #1 on: Feb 11, 2012, 06:37 PM »
The wind was blowing hard last night. I haven't checked the slough but other ponds in the area are still wide open.
Dude.....Dude!! Greg! Wake up! You're on fire!

Offline abishop

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #2 on: Feb 11, 2012, 06:47 PM »
Well may have to get the boat back out then. Monday is a holiday and my son wants to fish. What to do, what to do....

Offline wax_worm

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Right out of my ice hole!
« Reply #3 on: Feb 11, 2012, 06:52 PM »
Well may have to get the boat back out then. Monday is a holiday and my son wants to fish. What to do, what to do....

Feb 13th is a holiday?  Are you sure you are not a week early, as the 20th is presidents day and I know that is holiday to some.

Offline denhar

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #4 on: Feb 11, 2012, 07:05 PM »
WAs at slough today skim ice at patrol road. Lots of open water. dont think Monday will be much better

Offline Fish Stalker

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #5 on: Feb 11, 2012, 07:51 PM »
denhar is the Slough fishable by boat or is there to much ice around edges? Looking to go someplace tomorrow.If not the Slough maybe the river??? Not to many places to go for sure.Any suggestions would be great.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.