Author Topic: retrieving username and password?  (Read 577 times)

Offline jml512

• IceShanty Rookie
retrieving username and password?
« on: Jan 21, 2012, 07:02 AM »
I'm hoping that someone might be able to help me.  I've been a member of Ice shanty for a few years now.  I don't really post that often, but occasionally will.  I wanted to post to one of the topics the other day and noticed that my computer wasn't doing the auto-log in any longer so I tried to manually logging in.  I had no luck.  Can only imagine that it was my password.  I tried the password reset and I got the response that an email had been sent.  I checked my email and nothing.  Nothing in the junk email either.  I made sure that ice shanty was on my safe list as described in the help section and still nothing.  The only way I could post this message was to join again with another email address.  So now I have two user id's.  Is there anyway someone can reset my old username?  I'm just not sure what else to do.  Thanks in advance!

Offline papaeden

• IceShanty Rookie
Re: retrieving username and password?
« Reply #1 on: Jan 23, 2012, 10:19 AM »
I am in the same boat you are. hopefully one of us will get a reply

Offline colorado_

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #2 on: Jan 23, 2012, 12:42 PM »
This happened to me just recently.  I never got the email notifyingme that my password reset.  Turns out if went to my SPAM folder which is hidden and I never check (gmail account).  So you may want to check your SPAM folder too if you have one.   Good luck.  I know it can be frustrating.

Offline billditrite

• Iceshanty Retired Mod
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • R.I.P. Bobberstop 6-14-1944 ~ 7-21-2010
« Reply #3 on: Jan 30, 2012, 06:05 AM »
we can easily reset your passwords if you can provide a  username or the email you used when you created the old account.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.