Author Topic: Tournament 2012  (Read 989 times)

Offline Sharella

• IceShanty Rookie
Tournament 2012
« on: Jan 11, 2012, 10:44 PM »
   Is there a new tourney every week or is there only one per year. I noticed the last one was closed. Could you please let me know if I can get in on anymore Ice Shanty tourneys this year.  :)

Offline Ise De By

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • I loves me some fishin'
Re: Tournament 2012
« Reply #1 on: Jan 12, 2012, 12:29 AM »
   Is there a new tourney every week or is there only one per year. I noticed the last one was closed. Could you please let me know if I can get in on anymore Ice Shanty tourneys this year.  :)
Hi Shar,  There is only 1 online tournament every season,  it starts on Jan 1st every year, and goes until March 12th (my birthday  ;) )   you may think it was closed probably because maybe the entry boards were "locked" for a while while the guy in charge of the derby (Lonewolf)  went through the entries to see if they were valid entries etc.     There is weekly draws (door prizes of sort) totally seperate from the Tournament prizes,  these weekly prizes are drawn every monday.  in order to qualify for a weekly prize you just simply have to enter (upload) a fish.    send me a PM if you have more questions,   Glad to see you on here   ;D

Ise de by who catches the fish...and takes em home to Liza.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.