Author Topic: back home  (Read 450 times)

Offline jibbs

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • C:\Documents and Settings\jgirard\My Documents\My
back home
« on: Dec 31, 2011, 03:32 PM »
headed back up to the north country with mrs. heater on thursday and planned on fishing for two days....friday brought chilly morning temps in the low single digits and a heavy bite...we had the atv out on a solid 10 half inches ..... anyways, non stop action till 1230 pm, but really no quality fish to speak of...mrs. heater had lunker that went somewhere close to 3 but we only managed 6 bass for the entire day....i wish i enjoyed catching perch, because they were everywhere...usually i can keep those off my hook with the bigger bait i like to use, but it hasn't come around yet due to the ice conditions down here...as for today i chickened out.....it called for rain and i was so worried about getting home safely that i didn't go.....i beat myself over it the whole way home.. ;D....oh well, managed to get out twice this week and want to go tomorrow, but i am sure the other strictly business crew members will be too hungover...happy new year.
when chuck norris played golf for money, chuck marked down a hole in zero every time, the golf pro said, "chuck: you can't score zero on a hole." Chuck norris turned towards the man and said, "I'm chuck norris, the man proceeded to pour gas over his body and set himself on fire because that would be less painful than getting roundhouse kicked by chuck norris....chuck norris roundhouse kicked him in the face anyways

Offline NH Trout Fisherman

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
Re: back home
« Reply #1 on: Dec 31, 2011, 03:40 PM »
Glad to hear you got out and got a few Jibbs! Thats great that you found some thick ice and got the wheeler out  :thumbsup:
Some places around Concord havent even skimmed over yet ::)

Offline justatrout

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #2 on: Dec 31, 2011, 03:53 PM »
Glad you got out some , the weather hear has been crazy. The weather next week is suposed to be alot colder they say . hopefully will get us some good solid ice

Offline deerme

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #3 on: Dec 31, 2011, 04:09 PM »
Way to find the ice. Really looking forward to getting the wheeler out!  Makes it a lot easier to cover more ground. Congrats to the mrs for landing the biggest as well ;-)

Offline jibbs

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #4 on: Jan 01, 2012, 09:29 AM »
i hope to be rocking my hole this friday....i smell personal day if it stays cold
when chuck norris played golf for money, chuck marked down a hole in zero every time, the golf pro said, "chuck: you can't score zero on a hole." Chuck norris turned towards the man and said, "I'm chuck norris, the man proceeded to pour gas over his body and set himself on fire because that would be less painful than getting roundhouse kicked by chuck norris....chuck norris roundhouse kicked him in the face anyways

Offline BOWLHOGS

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #5 on: Jan 01, 2012, 09:44 AM »
i hope its   ready when i get   back son      :tipup: :tipup: :tipup:     save sum BIGUNS FOR ME

Offline jibbs

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #6 on: Jan 01, 2012, 11:48 AM »
will do slim...enjoy california....you can look at pictures when you get back....hahaha

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.