Author Topic: BojiHawk where did you fish this weekend  (Read 577 times)

Offline inHISgrip

• Team IceShanty Regular
BojiHawk where did you fish this weekend
« on: Dec 18, 2011, 07:12 PM »
I thought maybe you fell though the ice since we did get post from you by Sun night. Don't tell me you shopping for drapes with the wife again
I LIKE FISHING BUT LIKE CATCHING EVEN MORE

Offline JAM3S

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • 40° makes me sweat.
Re: BojiHawk where did you fish this weekend
« Reply #1 on: Dec 18, 2011, 07:56 PM »
Maybe he's still out there.  Catching buckets of 11" bluegill.

Offline BojiHawk

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • I just don't have a healthy fear of...anything.
Re: BojiHawk where did you fish this weekend
« Reply #2 on: Dec 19, 2011, 02:26 PM »
LOL....I posted on the thread about Maskethine.  Ended up out late friday night and felt like someone chubby darted my cerebral cortex at 6 am. on Sat.  Partner finally made it down around 8 (for once I was glad someone was late).  You were rigt about the gills...but forget the decimal point...they were 1.1" gills.  :-)    At least I satisfied my curiositiy.  It was fun for the big mouth bass.  Lost a nice fish which is very much in stride with my skill level and ability to stay calm on the first outing when I hook that first toad (Imagine Jar Jar Binks riding a rollercoaster on meth).  Hint for first outing:  When you tie on a 2.5" rattling hard bait and shake it like a martini...at least have the reel handle unfolded and tightened into place.  hard to do anything when you can't reel line in...but watching me try was pretty funny I spose.
STRIKELITE 4-STROKE, POLARIS 800 X2, OTTER OUTDOORS, FL-12, FORD F-150, ST. CROIX, HERITAGE LAKER AND FRABILL THERMAL TIPUPS, STRIKEMASTER BIBS AND PARKA, MR BUDDY, LOWRANCE H2O, AQUA VIEW XL, MARCUM PANNING TRIPOD, AND FATTIES.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.