Author Topic: booked  (Read 829 times)

Offline jibbs

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • C:\Documents and Settings\jgirard\My Documents\My
booked
« on: Dec 14, 2011, 10:19 AM »
just booked a place in belgrade for the week of december 26th thru jan 1st...600 for the week...a few small ponds are already to go and hold smallies, larry's, picks, crappie, and northerns....since the rock will not be ready to go by then might as well spend some quality time in maine....pretty pumped right now
when chuck norris played golf for money, chuck marked down a hole in zero every time, the golf pro said, "chuck: you can't score zero on a hole." Chuck norris turned towards the man and said, "I'm chuck norris, the man proceeded to pour gas over his body and set himself on fire because that would be less painful than getting roundhouse kicked by chuck norris....chuck norris roundhouse kicked him in the face anyways

Offline NH Trout Fisherman

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
Re: booked
« Reply #1 on: Dec 14, 2011, 10:30 AM »
Sounds like a Good Time Jibbs! Hope you have a Good Trip and get into some Nice Ones! The pike should make it FUN!  ;D

Offline justatrout

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #2 on: Dec 14, 2011, 11:52 AM »
Have a great vacation . Hope you catch some monsters
 Happy Holidays
John

Offline jibbs

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • C:\Documents and Settings\jgirard\My Documents\My
« Reply #3 on: Dec 14, 2011, 12:41 PM »
its going to make this week and next week feel like forever, but i am so glad i was able to sure something up for the break...one year i spent it in whitefield at a hotel due to lack of ice down here, which was alright...this is going to be fun...however, i would take a week at my honey holes in new hampshire anyday...oh well, it will just have to wait a week...maybe by jan 1st there will be something down south to walk on...thanks for the happy  holidays...to you as well....jibbs
when chuck norris played golf for money, chuck marked down a hole in zero every time, the golf pro said, "chuck: you can't score zero on a hole." Chuck norris turned towards the man and said, "I'm chuck norris, the man proceeded to pour gas over his body and set himself on fire because that would be less painful than getting roundhouse kicked by chuck norris....chuck norris roundhouse kicked him in the face anyways

Offline CJiceaddict

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #4 on: Dec 14, 2011, 12:48 PM »
Sounds awesome! Once you get into some northerns though, you may never go back!! ;D

Offline nhtroutfreak

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Newfound Lake, NH
« Reply #5 on: Dec 14, 2011, 05:53 PM »
Yo jibbs!  Post some pics when you get back.    Sure would like to see some fish!
"Hell, if I'd jumped on all the dames I'm supposed to have jumped on, I'd have had no time to go fishing."
Clark Gable

Offline thefinlessbrown2

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • fulfilling dreams in good company
« Reply #6 on: Dec 14, 2011, 06:10 PM »
betta be postin some greenies jibba ;D

Offline james

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #7 on: Dec 15, 2011, 06:43 AM »
Good for You jibbs ! give them bass Hell up there!

Offline lake snake

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #8 on: Dec 15, 2011, 01:49 PM »
Have fun up in Maine and take plenty of pictures.

Offline BOWLHOGS

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #9 on: Dec 16, 2011, 03:34 PM »
hoping this cold gets into full steam ahead      .....  im shaking over here   ..    time for the crew to  catch    some hogzillas     ... getting the gear    all in tip top shaped this weekend   slim            :tipup: :tipup:

Offline whtmtniceman

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Mora... Hold her tight and DRILL HARD!
« Reply #10 on: Dec 16, 2011, 06:07 PM »
LUUUUUUCKY! Catch a few for all of us! ;D

Offline jimwaldron

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #11 on: Dec 17, 2011, 06:39 PM »
just booked a place in belgrade for the week of december 26th thru jan 1st...600 for the week...a few small ponds are already to go and hold smallies, larry's, picks, crappie, and northerns....since the rock will not be ready to go by then might as well spend some quality time in maine....pretty pumped right now

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.