The ice fishing Wisconsin boards are sponsored by:

Author Topic: Arctic Armor Green Bay Packer suit  (Read 1253 times)

Offline Gillgrabber

• Team IceShanty Addict
Arctic Armor Green Bay Packer suit
« on: Dec 11, 2011, 11:32 AM »
This is a question I just had to ask in the Wisconsin section:
I've been looking for some additional flotation to wear during early & late season or while fishing new waters when I don't know the ice conditions.  I've considered the inflatable PFDs and have also looked at the Arctic Armor suits.  I see Arctic Armor makes a Greek Bay Packer colored suit in the traditional green & gold colors.  My problem is I'm from Illinois and usually (but not always) cheer for the Bears.  Can a guy like me jump on a winning bandwagon and wear the Packer colored suit without making enemies when I fish North of the State line?   ;D
Proud NRA Life Member
Nothing like spending time in the outdoors with Family & Friends.

Offline Skipper

• Iceshanty Retired Mod
  • Team IceShantyholic
Re: Arctic Armor Green Bay Packer suit
« Reply #1 on: Dec 11, 2011, 11:42 AM »
From a Vikings fan to a Bears fan, DON'T DO IT!!! You will feel sooooooooo dirty!! When they figure out that Rodgers is a android terminator from the future, Jarred Allen, Ndamukong Suh, or Brian Urlacher will figure out how to pop his batteries out! :woot:

Offline Ack

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #2 on: Dec 11, 2011, 11:49 AM »
Awe Skipper. You are just jealous because no body in there right mind would wear a purple suit. lol

Offline bigern02

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #3 on: Dec 11, 2011, 12:19 PM »
You would be better off naked than to be caught bandwagoning from bears country!! ;D

Offline Gillgrabber

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #4 on: Dec 11, 2011, 12:45 PM »
I was afraid of that, but the AA Packer color suit (it doesn't actually say "Green Bay Packers" anywhere) is on sale for $114 off.  If I'm going to buy a flotation suit it's hard for a cheapskate like me to pass a deal like that.  That said, the one question that does come to mind is why you diehard Packer fans haven't bought them all up already?  Could it be you don't love your team as much as you claim?   ;D ;D
Proud NRA Life Member

Offline Bennettc

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #5 on: Dec 11, 2011, 04:58 PM »
The problem is the team you "usually" root for.  Get the suit and wear.it with honor!

Offline CrappieGuy

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • 715-379-2376
« Reply #6 on: Dec 11, 2011, 05:22 PM »
Check IDO's website I think the Black suit is also on sale!  Or check the hunting section for a really good deal, only 2 layers but still warm, I have the PArka and bibs and they are plenty warm.

Offline boder

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #7 on: Dec 11, 2011, 10:05 PM »
After that bear game i dont think anyone would blame you for jumping on the packer band wagon   :)

Offline Gillgrabber

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #8 on: Dec 12, 2011, 07:01 AM »
After that bear game i dont think anyone would blame you for jumping on the packer band wagon   :)
I have to admit that's true.  They stunk pretty bad.  The Packers kicked butt for sure.
Proud NRA Life Member

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.