The Ice Fishing MA is board

Author Topic: So how many of you still don't believe in global warming  (Read 9505 times)

Offline bluemountainlaker

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • my fish was bigger than yours
Re: So how many of you still don't believe in global warming
« Reply #120 on: Dec 04, 2012, 03:00 PM »
i no a couple guys here in ny who have icefished already! so i dont put much stock in the greenhouse gases global warming thing. the earth has been warming and cooling for millions of years. its a natural occurence and humans cant control it no matter how many bad pollutants we try and outlaw. wich is still a good thing but i dont think it will make our winters any colder.

Offline JFeen82

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #121 on: Dec 04, 2012, 03:09 PM »
How come the Conservatives bring up Al Gores name for global warming issues, but you don't hear why fuel was $5.00 a gal when Bush and Cheney was in office. OH THAT'S RIGHT!!!!!! Halliburton was involved in the Iraq war and Uncle Chaney was enjoying the proffits and laughing all the way to the bank. :%$#!:

Bc Al Gore and liberals are freaking out about global warming... they immediately blamed global warming for Hurricane Sandy.

How about the gas prices under Obama... Higher now than under Bush. Also, Obama's energy Sec said he wants gas prices at the UK level.... $7/gal

Offline ebour

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • youth weekend warrior
« Reply #122 on: Dec 04, 2012, 04:07 PM »
I thought this thread was over....
I like fishing. No point trying to argue.

Offline JFeen82

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #123 on: Dec 04, 2012, 04:55 PM »
Read back on what I stated, gas was at it's highest with those other people in. Has not been there since then.Until I see it, it's just the words that your people are passing around. Can't wait to see the looks on the BIG MONEY people when they have less in their hidden pocket books :bow: When Mrs Clinton gets in, in 2016. We'll get back to some real honest living.

I don't remember ever paying $5 a gallon... I think the highest it ever got was just over 4... and have you not seen the gas prices in Cali?? Almost 6 a few months back. Who are these big money people you talk about? Al Gore?? Tax cheat Kerry? You mention "when Mrs. Clinton gets in, in 2016" Oh you mean the liar and women responsible for the murder of our ambassador? You really want her in office... and in charge of the security of our country.

Offline elevatorman

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • Cynical people make bad friends.
« Reply #124 on: Dec 04, 2012, 05:09 PM »
ALL I GOTTA SAY IS A COUNTRY BOY WILL SURVIVE! THE HECK WITH IT ALL ;D GOD BLESS AMERICA :whistle:
A Country boy can Survive.

Offline GrizlyGarou

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #125 on: Dec 04, 2012, 05:33 PM »
Pass the popcorn, please...

"One hundred years from now it will not matter what my bank account was, the sort of house I lived in or the kind of car I drove, but the world may be different because I was important in the life of a child."  Anonymous

Offline Icefisher40

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Missing the U.P
« Reply #126 on: Dec 04, 2012, 05:48 PM »
I thought this thread was over....

Just lock the thread before the stupid wears off on you. Bottom right of the thread, "lock topic", will be your saving grace.

Offline JFeen82

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #127 on: Dec 04, 2012, 05:59 PM »
Pass the popcorn, please...

Haha!

I'm done with this topic.... I told myself I wouldnt get sucked into this debate and look what happened...

Offline BJ

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
  • FLAAAAGGGGG!!!
« Reply #128 on: Dec 04, 2012, 06:38 PM »
I dont think anyone has a problem with me locking this up. Dont want to hear political garbage. Any problem with me doing this, drop me a line.

Offline unoman

• Iceshanty Retired Mod
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #129 on: Dec 05, 2012, 07:09 PM »
ditto

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.