Author Topic: Well Boys and Girls.......  (Read 1286 times)

Offline jezzhuntin

• Team IceShanty Regular
Well Boys and Girls.......
« on: Mar 30, 2011, 08:30 AM »
I am moving to Billings, so next year I will be fishing hard water on new stomping grounds.  Excited, nervous to say the least.  Have a lot going here in Boise, have enjoyed living here and will miss fishing Cascade year round.  But wifey got a incredible new job and I will be able to do mine from my house.  I will still be on here, but will be spending more time on the MT forum getting to know those boys/girls next year.  I hope they are as good a bunch of people as are on the ID forum, been a pleasure.  Have to teach some of those folks how good the jigger totters are  ;) ~Cheers~  ;D :icefish:

Offline Duck-Slayer

• Team IceShanty Addict
Re: Well Boys and Girls.......
« Reply #1 on: Mar 30, 2011, 09:54 AM »
congrat's too your wife, stay in touch, your lucky you get too catch walleye's, I miss that, even though they are finicky than any other fish I know off, I grew up on the east side of the state, great state, lots of hunting and fishing opportunities and your lucky you get too work from home...
Matt
Duck-Slayers new nickname is "DUD-switch".  Just for the record......  BITE ME

TEAM SPUDSICKLE..... 
2012 Ice Shanty winner - Perch
2012 Cascade Ice Cup Derby winner - Perch
2013 Hard Water Classic winner - Perch
2013 Ice Shanty winner - Perch
2014 Hard Water Classic 2nd - Perch

Offline jezzhuntin

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #2 on: Mar 30, 2011, 03:08 PM »
Yeah I have hunted elk in the CMR (breaks) several times and speed goats outside of Roundup and Capitol.  Love the country over there, just not a huge fan of Billings.  I am going to have to pick your brain someday where I should spend my energy hard and soft water fishin over there.  Never fished over there just hunted.  I need to sell my wake boat and buy either a sled or 20-22 3/4 top jet boat. 

I am doing a Milk River area whitey and mule deer hunt there in October if I draw.  I am a little concerned with the all legislative stuff going on in MT this term.  Seems to be a lot of riled up MT's, I have been following some of it, but it seems there is a new bill every other day. 

Offline icehogger84

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • No place I'd rather be, 'cept (ice)fishin' !!!
« Reply #3 on: Mar 30, 2011, 07:01 PM »
No, wait you can't go....oh yeah, therapist told me to quit being so selfish. Tell the misses I said grats on the new job. Maybe you can invite me up there to ice some fish with you.

You are definitely gonna be missed buddy. Sorry we didn't get to fish together this season. Take care and keep in touch...

Hogger

Offline jezzhuntin

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #4 on: Mar 31, 2011, 08:29 AM »
No, wait you can't go....oh yeah, therapist told me to quit being so selfish. Tell the misses I said grats on the new job. Maybe you can invite me up there to ice some fish with you.

You are definitely gonna be missed buddy. Sorry we didn't get to fish together this season. Take care and keep in touch...

Hogger

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D  Hogger you are invited anytime, in fact I hope you can make over there and we will go after those Walleyes DSlayer was talking about!  You will always have a place to stay, anytime!  Thanks I will let her know.  It was a long exhausting process, 9 interviews total to get the offer  :o :o  I am really proud of her for doing so well and in this economy to get a job like this is phenomenal!  Just extremely appreciative of my boss being so accommodating, he said if you wanted to open an office in Nigeria I would have no problem with it!  I told him won't happen there is no hard water there!  ;)

Offline KozinKenny

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #5 on: Apr 01, 2011, 06:57 AM »
Good luck Jezz. Wish I could have met up with you. I am a sucker for black labs. Use to have mine tag along with me on the ice. Take care of your pups, wife and self. Good fish'n buddy.
"When an Ice Fisherman Freezes, another one thaws and takes his place."
~Patrick F. McManus~

Good Fish'n, Kenny

Offline jezzhuntin

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #6 on: Apr 01, 2011, 08:15 AM »
Good luck Jezz. Wish I could have met up with you. I am a sucker for black labs. Use to have mine tag along with me on the ice. Take care of your pups, wife and self. Good fish'n buddy.

My wifes family lives here and we have a cabin on Cascade so I will be back often.  We will hook up next Xmas time for some hard water fun! 

Will do, they are my best buds, they are treated better than most kids!  Which is kinda pathetic!

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.