Author Topic: chain saw holes in magic  (Read 1086 times)

Offline timberjet

• IceShanty Rookie
chain saw holes in magic
« on: Mar 08, 2011, 12:01 PM »
If it is anyone on here that is cutting man size holes. Please don't. Thanks. :-\
Give A man A fish and he will eat for A day, give him A fishing pole and he will sit on the boat and drink beer all day.

Brentster7189

Re: chain saw holes in magic
« Reply #1 on: Mar 08, 2011, 01:04 PM »
I hope no one here is doing that, that's just plain stupidity.

Offline 2dogs

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #2 on: Mar 08, 2011, 05:34 PM »
Wow! What part of Magic are you finding these hole? Was there last Saturday in the narrows and didn't see any.

Offline KozinKenny

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #3 on: Mar 08, 2011, 09:46 PM »
If you are out and you see these "Man Size Holes cut with chainsaws" then report them Right Away to the local Sherriff or the Fish and Game Law Enforcement Officer. They will come out and inspect the hole(s) and conduct further investigation as to how they got there. These folks are either poachers or Tree Huggers against sportsmen. I ride a ATV with my wife and children and special family and friends when I'm on the ice. Not to mention the Snow Mobile clubs, with families.  The only reason for these holes are for disasters to happen.  They are no better than the ##@$&#@@#people who nail 12" spikes into trees for the loggers to find when the lumberjacks are doing an Honest Days work. Lets put a stop to them NOW! Partners, That just chaps my Hide!!!!!
"When an Ice Fisherman Freezes, another one thaws and takes his place."
~Patrick F. McManus~

Good Fish'n, Kenny

Offline river_runner

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #4 on: Mar 09, 2011, 03:43 PM »
Lots of possible explanations.  Lets not forget those crazy divers in dry suits that dive under the uce.

Offline Yukoner

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #5 on: Mar 09, 2011, 03:55 PM »
Any legitimate need to cut a hole of that size, also mandates the responsibility to mark those holes when you are finished, for the safety of others.

Ted

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.