The Ice Fishing MA is board

Author Topic: Gardner Ale House Year End Gathering April 16th 2:00 to 6:00 (UPDATE)  (Read 8247 times)

Offline Stealth

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Just a kid until the end.
Re: Year End Gathering (Gardner Ale House Anybody?) Input please
« Reply #30 on: Mar 09, 2011, 04:55 AM »
Dick get a list going so u have a good Idea how many

Dick get a list going, if enough of us G.O.D.s stay low and can't get up they can send the senior van with the Lift-All.  The Lift-All is that Dude from the commercial, who says, "I pick things up, I put things down."  I knew he would finds a job someday. 

Dick, I tried to order a pair of those My Mucks Suck, suction cup boots from L.L.Bean and they are sold out already.  I just thought they would be fun to wear around the nursing home, I bet they make a really cool annoying sound that might help to keep Art awake. 

I wonder if Muck's sells the suction cups separately.  We could suction cup a key to your butt so you will know where your truck keys are.  How about one to Shay's butt so he won't fall off his quad? We can't afford to let him get hurt he pulls our sleds out onto the ice.   

I would like to suction cup my flask of the Dr. to my butt so I will know where it is.  I can never find it with all those pockets in these ice suits.  We could suction cup a two by four to Butch's butt so when he falls down near a hole he won't fall in all the way.  I know he would float in his suit but we would have a handle to pull him out. 

So let the fun begin in Gardner, as soon as you have the date confirmed we can schedule the senior van for the trip.  When you call to confirm ask if they serve beer intravenously from the tap.  I will have had my shoulder surgery and Art his wrist surgery.  It would be wonderful to not have to carry anything around if we can get our libations intravenously.  It may catch on, bet Lenz would want his served up that way.  Burp!   

Member of the GODs, the Grumpy Old Dudes, "We're off our rockers."

Offline THE JIGGER

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Member of the GODS (Grumpy Old DudeS)
« Reply #31 on: Mar 09, 2011, 07:46 AM »
Dick get a list going so u have a good Idea how many

Thank you POPS
MA

Offline drl823

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Not going to make it Dick, that would mean burning sixteen hours of vacation time to go for three hours. The equation doesn't fit...have a great time gents. Dick give somebody your keys or leave the window down!!!!

Offline Butch 2

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Member G.O.D.S.
Excellent idea about the keys/window Don.Jimmy proud to be a member of GOD'S nation. ;D ;D ;D plus I was set up,the episode with the rogue gator was all Don's fault , he had the torque set way to high for any one over 70 ::) ::) :tipup: :tipup: :tipup: :icefish:

Offline lenz

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • 'Ice Only' Fisherman
i'll ask 'The Donna' if she has anything going

put us as a yes i would say..

burp

lenz
Member of G.O.D.S

One pill makes you larger
And one pill makes you small
And the ones that mother gives you
Don't do anything at all

Offline betterbait

• IceShanty Rookie
I had a good time last year! Hope minnow1 can go or have to bring my girlfreind and It's not the same If you no what I mean. great draft beers! I will let you no.

Offline minnow1

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Sorry Guys I can't make it.  Wanted to go really bad after not making last year's.  I will be in DC.  Could go if it was the 23.

Offline betterbait

• IceShanty Rookie
Well I guess I'm going to be with my girlfreind, I was hoping for another day out. Thanks Jay!!

Offline GOT PIKE

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • GO GODS
I'm free if ya need someone to drive the van that day.......
Work is for people that don't know how to fish.........

Offline unoman

• Iceshanty Retired Mod
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
Jigger, I'll be solo....

Offline butchy54

• Team IceShanty Maniac
I'm free if ya need someone to drive the van that day.......
just make sure you have 2 set's keys
I don't always Ice Fish,but when I do I always use Indian Hill Traps Stay safe my friends
[One of The G.O.D.S.

Offline JFeen82

• Team IceShanty Addict
Hopefully I'll be able to make it.... Something always seems to come up though, maybe I can catch a break this time >:(

Offline flaggs

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Old School!
Day after Tax Day.... I'm going to need to drink heavily!  I'll be there with my WAY BETTER half... make that 3/4!  ;D

Flaggs!
IceShanty.Com: "The best place to go ice fishing, when you can't go ice fishing!"   A Flaggs Orginal

Offline highvoltagejigger

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #43 on: Mar 12, 2011, 07:16 AM »
yup lets do it. great place, great times, with great people. we should incorporate some goofy award ceremonies to go along with this yrs events. like most steak bombs made, grumpiest old man, youngest coconut, most likely to have someone else catch there fish etc...
The GROCERY LIST award!!!!

Offline mroy44

• Team IceShanty Addict
Its cool that you guys have a get together!  wish there was one in VT.

Good fishin!!  Nugent 2012!

Offline JDiPerrio

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Not sure how close you are to the MA line but gardner is only alittle ways from the border

Offline mroy44

• Team IceShanty Addict
Not sure how close you are to the MA line but gardner is only alittle ways from the border

Im up near burlington which is quite a ways away

Good fishin!!  Nugent 2012!

Offline THE JIGGER

• Team IceShanty Maniac
I'm up near burlington which is quite a ways away
Try to start one up there and see what kind of response you get.
 Set something up with a pub.
 They are generally very accommodating during their off hours
. Your service and food tends to be better too.
MA

Offline 200fisher

• Team IceShanty Addict
I'm giving some thought to attending. I'm gonna check with some of the local guys to see if we can get a group together. Sounds like a good time.
"Indecision may or may not be my problem"  -Jimmy Buffett

Offline THE JIGGER

• Team IceShanty Maniac
That would be great. Just let me know.
MA

Offline Powow

• Team IceShanty Addict
I payed for a handicap bus for you crackers on the north shore,  but you folks have to buy the scooby snacks

Offline lavaman

• Team IceShanty Maniac
I payed for a handicap bus for you crackers on the north shore,  but you folks have to buy the scooby snacks
don't worry there will be plenty of opportunity for them to buy scooby snacks at one of the many bathroom breaks along the way.

Offline JDiPerrio

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Im up near burlington which is quite a ways away

yea that is a hike I hunt up in burlingting for duck and takes me quite some time lol

Offline THE JIGGER

• Team IceShanty Maniac

Hey Pow Wow
See if you can cancel the bus .
We are bringing the GODSMOBILE with its own bathroom, Lavaman. No need for stops. ;D ;D
MA

Offline 200fisher

• Team IceShanty Addict
Love the van! How does one qualify for the GODS? Is it age? Disposition? Senility? Incontinence? All of the above??

Offline THE JIGGER

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Love the van! How does one qualify for the GODS? Is it age? Disposition? Senility? Incontinence? All of the above??

All of the above and more to qualify. ;D ;D
MA

Offline 200fisher

• Team IceShanty Addict

All of the above and more to qualify. ;D ;D

Impotence?? :o :unsure:

Offline lavaman

• Team IceShanty Maniac
DEPENDS

Offline samamster

• IceShanty Rookie
  • From The Hole To The Pole!!!!
OK I can't resist.....Wow.... :o have never seen anything such as the GODSMOBILE!!!! Is this a real ride??? No offence but it looks like it should say next stop Mars, needing a specail boarding pass and moon boots.  :woot:
For the Love of Fishing...but will only cook a Few...:-)

Offline Butch 2

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Member G.O.D.S.
Lava, not to worrie we have a spot reserved for you once you meet all the requirments. Check with GOD'S director Stealth >:D >:D >:D

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.