Author Topic: Glens has a deal on FL-22!!!!  (Read 1157 times)

Offline 74redone

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • "EVERYDAY IS A HOLIDAY"
Glens has a deal on FL-22!!!!
« on: Mar 05, 2011, 10:14 AM »
 If anybody is thinking of a Vexilar FL -22 HD tri-beam Glens has them on sale! The pro pak 2 is $499.99 with free shipping and the ultra pak is $519.99 free shipping! I ordered my ultra pak today! Wasn't going to buy one till next season but at these prices I had to jump on it!
 Check it out!
  Matt

Offline VT snotrocket

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • God, Guns and Guts made America free!
Re: Glens has a deal on FL-22!!!!
« Reply #1 on: Mar 30, 2011, 09:37 PM »
That sounds like a good deal. My question is, what is glens? Any information would help. Thank you.
A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the subject.    Winston Churchill

Offline pipeboy98

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #2 on: Mar 30, 2011, 10:11 PM »
i think he means glen's army navy store.  they are a sponsor based out of grand rapids, minnesota.  at least that's the only one of their stores i've ever been to.  the ad button is on the top of the main page.

Offline 74redone

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • "EVERYDAY IS A HOLIDAY"
« Reply #3 on: Mar 31, 2011, 04:57 AM »
 pipeboy is right. I guess i thought everybody knew how they were. Sorry guy's! I got my FL-22 ultr pak for 519!!!!
 Tight lines!
 Matt

i think he means glen's army navy store.  they are a sponsor based out of grand rapids, minnesota.  at least that's the only one of their stores i've ever been to.  the ad button is on the top of the main page.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.