Author Topic: 3-2-11 charter report  (Read 1180 times)

Offline YOAdrien

• Team IceShanty Addict
3-2-11 charter report
« on: Mar 02, 2011, 04:33 PM »
Took out Tom (Dispy) and his dad and brother today. we had a nice day despite how the picture looks it was nice most of the day. we had fast fishinng most of the morning to land 15 lake trout and a cople fat whites plus a yellow and a great 18.75" 2.80lb rainbow caught by tom a lilttle later in the day. we kept 6 trout and 2 whites that we grilled on the ice.

heres the guys with a limit of trout 5 lakers and a rainbow

here is tom with his chunky rainbow
PROUD SPONSOR OF ICESHANTY.COM

Offline NH Trout Fisherman

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
Re: 3-2-11 charter report
« Reply #1 on: Mar 02, 2011, 05:38 PM »
Nice Rainbow Dispy, Would have much rather been out there on the ice than workin today ::)
Glad you all had a good day. Nice Job Guys  ;)

Offline Pruekustoms

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #2 on: Mar 02, 2011, 05:40 PM »
Nice looking bow was it caught on trap or jiggin

Offline YOAdrien

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #3 on: Mar 02, 2011, 06:00 PM »
trap
PROUD SPONSOR OF ICESHANTY.COM

Offline Dispy

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #4 on: Mar 02, 2011, 06:19 PM »
Nice Rainbow Dispy, Would have much rather been out there on the ice than workin today ::)
Glad you all had a good day. Nice Job Guys  ;)
Since I have never ice fished with my father, in all of my soon to be 42 years and my junior brother by 12 years, whom just got into ice fishing, I could not just take him out and chill him to the bone by 4-wheeler. While sitting in my hard-side on BIP crappie fishing until 10 p.m. , I suggested going to Winni, first him and I, then maybe Dad too. Perfect set-up, Adrien was available, I knew we'd be on fish,the bite would be perfect, and Dad would be warm and enjoy himself. We were going regardless, but preferred a trip with Dad.

After releasing a bigger fish than my Dad's, I stated " I have a date at 11:33 a.m. with one that will be bigger" and BOOM flag up while starting to cook..no fish..reset.my bro retrieved 2 more lakers and Dad 1 more. Then a storm was brewing to which I announced "here's my date, she is late due to a storm"...flag up..Adrien and I ventured to the trap and found a hit & miss, reset and then HIT.......never expected a rainbow....

Thanks again Adrien for putting us on fish!!!!! A first time certainly cherished amoungst family!!! ;D

BTW: Dad conceded that the one I let go was bigger than his...Maybe age/ wisdom thing..haha.

Again, thanks for making it happen.

Cheers & Tight Lines!!!

Offline JIGGIN-

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Go Go Get Em!
« Reply #5 on: Mar 02, 2011, 07:14 PM »
Good story Dispy.

Memories, that's what my Father told me on his death bed. Create em. They make us live forever.

You guys got a good one. Cheers!

JIGGIN.

Offline Dispy

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #6 on: Mar 02, 2011, 07:29 PM »
Good story Dispy.

Memories, that's what my Father told me on his death bed. Create em. They make us live forever.

You guys got a good one. Cheers!

JIGGIN.

Thanks Jiggin, although we have never met, I hope to do so in the near future. Both you and Surf, have in many ways whether acknowledged or not, have "enlightened me" to many of Life's approaches. Thanks again to you for the kind words and encouragements. ;D

Offline Hooked up bait

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #7 on: Mar 02, 2011, 09:30 PM »
nice healty nh fish gotta love it  :tipup:

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.