Author Topic: X67 Help  (Read 898 times)

Offline troutperchbeeman

• Team IceShanty Regular
X67 Help
« on: Jan 27, 2011, 01:29 PM »
I have an X67 that i really like. The problem is that it stoped giving me a read of depth, it just flashes at 0.0. Sometimes I can still bottom and my jig down there but not alway. I thought my battery was dieing but even after a good charge and a 13V reading it is still doing the samething. My buddy suggested it might be the transducer what do u guys think? I don't want to shell out the money for a new ducer if the whole unit is bad. It is only a couple of years old.. Any info would be great. Thanks

Offline Idahogator

• Team IceShantyholic
  • Muckeltonian Society
Re: X67 Help
« Reply #1 on: Jan 27, 2011, 02:54 PM »
Have you tried "Default Reset"?

Offline brown82

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #2 on: Jan 27, 2011, 02:57 PM »
Have you tried "Default Reset"?

x2

Offline jjc155

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #3 on: Jan 27, 2011, 03:12 PM »
also make sure that your depth range is set appropriately ie; if you are in 30 feet of water make sure that your range is set atleast to 30. I have found that if I dont do that I may be in 30 feet of water but it will only read like 2.5feet, change the range and its back to normal.

J-

Offline troutperchbeeman

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #4 on: Jan 27, 2011, 05:08 PM »
I called Lawrence and they said it sounds like a bad transducer.. That will be $80.36 for a new one. Plus shipping **censored**.. Might as well go buy a new unit. So i asked about the whole little ice fishing setup and they said it would $160 push $25 for s&h.. I asked if I could get it locally at Gander or Bass pro they said yes.. So i call GM and BP and they don't carry it and haven't all year. I am getting frustrated... If it was not such a critical piece of equipment I would go with out, but I have grown dependent on it...

Offline AdamT

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #5 on: Jan 27, 2011, 08:15 PM »
I'm in the same boat with mine too. I even asked Cabela's to order me one since I have Cabela's GC's that I can't find a use for, I've been waiting over a week for an answer. :-\

Adam

Offline DFresh75

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #6 on: Feb 04, 2011, 12:38 PM »
Uh Oh - I get my X67c in the mail today. 

Should I be scouting backup transducers already?

Offline AdamT

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #7 on: Feb 04, 2011, 07:13 PM »
They aren't all bad and the bad ones seem to have started out working well. If you do have issues make sure that you follow up on it right away, Lowrance c/s usually takes a few hours.

Adam

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.