The Iceshanty Ice Auger Board is sponsored by
Nils Master Authorized Sharpening Service

Author Topic: Get Your Thrills with a Nils!  (Read 6160 times)

Offline tom60

• IceShanty Rookie
Re: Get Your Thrills with a Nils!
« Reply #60 on: Mar 04, 2011, 08:04 PM »
I'm standing looking at 4 nils there as I write this, whoever you talked to don't know crap, there sitting right on top of the strikemaster hand augers over by the little rack of ice fishing stuff they have left in brown boxes, I just took a six out and looked at it. 

Thank you so much :) called the store and they will ship it to me I live near buffalo ny .. way to far to drive to Dundee, Michigan ,,, the guy I talked to earlier  must of been to lazy too look thanks again
Tom

Offline Nor Easter

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Just an old coot takin a Li'l Crappie on the ice
« Reply #61 on: Mar 05, 2011, 12:11 PM »
In Bargain Cave or Fishing Department? I just called (Cabelas Dundee MI) and talked to 2 clerks and an operator, the one in Fishing said there's 2 hand augers but no Nils.  :'(  Just a Lazer and some other one.. Someone PM me with who to talk to, would be appreciated!  :angel
Caveat Emptor et cum grano salis
I enjoy helping people out,,, which way did you come in?

Offline revpilot

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #62 on: Mar 05, 2011, 02:42 PM »
In the fishing department, they had a little rack of lures left with a stack of augers by it. 99.99% of those guys that work there, dont even know know what a nils is or they just dont care to walk over and look,there was 4 yesterday when i left.......

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.