The ice fishing VT boards are sponsored by:

Author Topic: Dillenbeck  (Read 708 times)

Offline bradroy55

• Team IceShanty Regular
Dillenbeck
« on: Dec 29, 2010, 09:51 PM »
Thinking about heading to dillenbeck this friday, Its a haul for me. Just wondering how its fishing and  if its more of a Panfish or pike spot right now?
Thanks

Offline mrch33

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Flag UP!
Re: Dillenbeck
« Reply #1 on: Dec 29, 2010, 10:45 PM »
The panfishing has been pretty good, went out Sunday and there were lots of guys right around us catching em pretty steady.  You have to weed through the smalls ones but my buddy and I spent half a day there and each had half a pail of nice ones to take home.  I saw a lot of guys set up for pike but not too many flags
Tight Lines Boys!

Offline webster2

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #2 on: Dec 31, 2010, 03:01 PM »
We just stopped in there today, too many folks already set up.  There were a ton of tip ups set up but no flags.  Nice day to be out.

Offline bradleyroy

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #3 on: Dec 31, 2010, 11:09 PM »
Fished it today, Didnt quite get the prime territory we wanted, and didnt catch a fish on tipups either... Maybe 20 perch between three guys jiggin too...very slow. A good 8 inches of black ice covered where we were, but started to slush up twords the end of the day with the sun and warm temps.Better than a few weekends ago when I was the first one out and the axe went through the ice in one measly half hearted swing about 30 yards off shore!

Offline clamyukon

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #4 on: Jan 01, 2011, 08:51 AM »
plenty of ice to drive four wheelers out but spotty fishing

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.