The ice fishing VT boards are sponsored by:

Author Topic: s. champlain  (Read 1059 times)

Offline finlessbrown

• Team IceShanty Addict
s. champlain
« on: Dec 29, 2010, 03:59 PM »
i heard that there was anywhere between 5-7, 6-8 & 6-10 inches of ice at singing cedars. i also heard that there was a toyota pick-up out in the middle. does anyone know the truth to this? i want to make a trip up there tomorrow but i need to be able to drive my atv out and want to make sure there is enough ice.

Offline tipuppppppppp

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • get the gaff
Re: s. champlain
« Reply #1 on: Dec 29, 2010, 09:08 PM »
IF ITS THE SAME AS LARABEES AREA THERE SHOULD BE 8 INCHES OR SO I WAS OUT THERE 12/29

Offline finlessbrown

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #2 on: Dec 30, 2010, 03:41 PM »
found 8 1/2 inches of ice. a small toyota pick-up and a jeep grand cherokee on the ice, a little to early if you ask me. caught 1 pike, 10lbs 3 ounces and 36 inches

Offline DyingBreed

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • DYING BREED
« Reply #3 on: Dec 30, 2010, 04:32 PM »
How's the fishing @ singin cedars ? Used to fish it for Walleyes in winter, many moons ago !  ???
If the women don't find ya handsome, they should at least find ya handy !  Fish on, gotta go ..........!!!

Offline TRT

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Trout/Salmon
« Reply #4 on: Dec 31, 2010, 12:04 PM »
Where is  Singing Cedars ?  Shoreham area ?

Offline finlessbrown

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #5 on: Dec 31, 2010, 02:28 PM »
orwell i think, take north crossroads of 22 than a right and a left and you'lle run right into the lake

Offline iceman55

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #6 on: Jan 01, 2011, 03:48 AM »
I fished there Thursday I measured 7 1/2 in the middle, the Toyota wasn't off shore very far the other one went north for a ways some others said there was 10 in. in front of the access. Caught a few pike nothing big 3 perch and no walleyes. the most expensive fish I've ever ate about $ 13.00 per fish And I think it was more all pike were released. I'm going to price chopper and buy lobster next time it will be alot cheaper.

Offline finlessbrown

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #7 on: Jan 01, 2011, 05:44 AM »
I fished there Thursday I measured 7 1/2 in the middle, the Toyota wasn't off shore very far the other one went north for a ways some others said there was 10 in. in front of the access. Caught a few pike nothing big 3 perch and no walleyes. the most expensive fish I've ever ate about $ 13.00 per fish And I think it was more all pike were released. I'm going to price chopper and buy lobster next time it will be alot cheaper.
were you the guy with the grand cherokee out in the middle? i was the one with the atv

Offline iceman55

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #8 on: Jan 01, 2011, 08:16 AM »
No I was down towards stony point.

Offline Myke Wells

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #9 on: Jan 02, 2011, 08:08 PM »
Fished between stoney point and singing cedars 1/2/2011 caught some pike , perch and a catfish. There was 81/2 inches of ice. Going tomorrow also
Unclebuck

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.