Author Topic: Off site picture hosting stinks!  (Read 614 times)

Offline Dr Dean

• IceShanty Rookie
Off site picture hosting stinks!
« on: Dec 27, 2010, 10:13 PM »
Many of the searches I have done have wound up a waste of time due to off site picture hosting. Look at most of the old posts including pictures and there are no pictures due to them being removed on photobucket or whatever site the picture is hosted by. I really enjoy this site and have learned alot here but this is is a pet peeve of mine. Check out the welding website I visit regularly www.shopfloortalk.com the only pictures that are missing were posted during a short period that the server went flakey, most threads have the pictures fixed from that time. There are several threads where missing pictures would have been very helpful to me but I guess it's my loss for not finding this site several years ago. This probably belongs in grumpy old men and if so please move it there. Thanks for all the hard work in keeping IS up and running.

Offline rufishn2

• Team IceShanty Regular
Re: Off site picture hosting stinks!
« Reply #1 on: Jan 09, 2011, 08:46 AM »
could not agree with you more.actually this site is very poor format compared to any other forum site i have been on.you can tell by the amount of people asking for help posting pictures.
team "off all winter"

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.