The Dark House Spearing board is sponsored by:

Author Topic: warm up  (Read 942 times)

Offline StabinCabin

• Team IceShanty Addict
warm up
« on: Dec 26, 2010, 12:38 PM »
I sure hope the weatherman is wrong this week there talking rain and 50 degrees by the weekend hope that don't eat too much of the ice.
Rippin lips one at a time.

Offline bth

• IceShanty Rookie
  • What a glorius site:)
Re: warm up
« Reply #1 on: Dec 26, 2010, 04:19 PM »
U and me both. I think I might pull mine off this week to see what is going to do. I would like to leave it but it is a long pull by legs and back if I can't get it with the quad. Good luck

Bth
Never a bad time to be fishing;)

Offline Higgins

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • WHAT EVER IT TAKES
« Reply #2 on: Dec 26, 2010, 08:14 PM »
U and me both. I think I might pull mine off this week to see what is going to do. I would like to leave it but it is a long pull by legs and back if I can't get it with the quad. Good luck

Bth

I would pull it now rather than in slush, from what the weather man said it's going to be real warm and I don't think any lake will survive with safe ice, heck I'm just hoping there is at least 1 or 2 inches so that it can lock back up quick.

Offline StabinCabin

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #3 on: Dec 26, 2010, 09:37 PM »
We have about 8inches of good clear ice no snow on the lake it should be ok haven't put the house out yet just finished up the final touches.
Rippin lips one at a time.

Offline UPPower

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #4 on: Dec 26, 2010, 11:44 PM »
Just put the house out tonight!  Bright and early tomorrow.  Our weather isn't supposed to get to hot here....up north. 1 day in the high 30's then cool down...

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.