Author Topic: Williams Fork info  (Read 1048 times)

Offline HRDH2OJUNKIE

• IceShanty Rookie
Williams Fork info
« on: Dec 21, 2010, 06:16 PM »
Was wondering if anyone has an update on the Fork.  If possibly the fingers have a lid, what the overall conditions are. This has been a weird year. Any info appreciated, Thanks in advance

Offline _colorado

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Retired to MN
Re: Williams Fork info
« Reply #1 on: Dec 21, 2010, 07:10 PM »
Maybe my friend, the REAL and ORIGINAL Hardwater Junkie, will answer this question as he is planning to explore WF this weekend.  He might share info with you if you give him back his handle on this forum and the other Colorado fishing forum!  He actually goes by FlyChucker on the other forum - not sure why he changed it a few years ago but he did.  

Actually, I'm just giving you a ration.  Welcome to the Shanty.  Hope you find some good ice out there.  We're hitting 11 Mile tomorrow and Thursday.

Offline HRDH2OJUNKIE

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #2 on: Dec 21, 2010, 11:14 PM »
Guess its his loss that he changed it, You have no Idea who I am and I think it's rude of you to even think of asking me to GIVE IT BACK TO HIM. This is my 15th year on the ice and I put in my time, First come first serve. Maybe if you had pm'd me and asked without the obvious hint of making me feel like an ass I might have considered it. Enjoy your day!

Offline HRDH2OJUNKIE

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #3 on: Dec 21, 2010, 11:18 PM »
Ration Back at ya! Thanks for the welcome, was here a while before but could never remember my info, Sorry for the Original's loss of his name. If you guys don't mind sharing the info, would greatly appreciate it. Hope I didn't sound tooo rude, was meant to be a little over dramatic, make for a great read, lol

TC

Offline thebig1

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #4 on: Dec 22, 2010, 07:02 AM »
Welcome to the Shanty, I don't care what you call yourself lol, I haven't made it up to middle park yet but I have heard that there was starting to be good ice on Wolford so I would imagine that there would be on the Fork as well. Good luck and let us know how you do.
Here fishy fishy!!!!!!
[IMG]

Offline sbfPA_Mike

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #5 on: Dec 22, 2010, 08:10 AM »
Just a heads up fellas, the use of smilies helps with rationing.  ::) If we are going to give each a hard time, throwing in the  ;) or the  :o or maybe a  :P helps get the point across with a bit more ease. When I started reading this thread, my removal finger got a bit itchy.  :callcops: We do not tolerate attacking others and remove threads at will. I am glad y'all kissed  :-* and made up. Happy fishing and tight lines. :icefish: :icefish: :icefish:

Mike :afro:
I don't like it here, so I will probably be here for a while.........
 @ www.iceshanty.com  @ www.myfishfinder.com
 @ www.myhuntingforum.com[/si

Offline HRDH2OJUNKIE

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #6 on: Dec 22, 2010, 06:21 PM »
Great point, I'll do better at keeping myself in check! Ty kindly  ;D

Offline _colorado

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Retired to MN
« Reply #7 on: Dec 23, 2010, 07:27 PM »
HJ2

Just got back from two days at 11 Mile and caught your post (I was alerted by Hardwater Junkie who was laughing his tail off over this!).  No problems, it's all good!  I reread my original post and can see where you may not have even read my second paragraph.  Like the moderator said, I should have used smilies to denote the ribbing. 

Now the important stuff.

11 mile is still dicey.  The Cross Creek has ice but it disintegrates as you go towards Sucker.  Then it's open water almost all the way to Lazy Boy Island.  We fished Rocking Chair Bay and had good ice and a few cooperative fish as well.  There is open water at the mouth of the bay and it continues off and on past Goose Island.  Forget about Howbert.  I did see one guy in the middle of the lake from Stoll. 

Now let's see if Hardwater Junkie (doesn't that describe most of this forum anyway???) will ante up with some Williams Fork beta after his recon trip this weekend. 

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.