Author Topic: 2010 B.C. pre season meet-n-greet and kids derby (PIC HEAVY)  (Read 1068 times)

Offline Ise De By

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • I loves me some fishin'
We had a get together last year so we can meet folks, put a face to a name, have a hotdog and share a story or two.  The kids came and won some prizes.  It was a success, so we decided to do it again this year.  We had it December 12th, and here are some photos from the event.   Some of the pics were taken later in the derby and some folks had already left.  (probably from soggy feet....  it was slushy   :-\ )  

Just some of the prizes that were won.......   the big prizes were drawn for at the end

TGF was awarded a special "Princess Laker" rod for his efforts in organizing the event     :clap:

Ise de by who catches the fish...and takes em home to Liza.

Offline remps

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • 27' Rainbow anyone???
Re: 2010 B.C. pre season meet-n-greet and kids derby (PIC HEAVY)
« Reply #1 on: Dec 14, 2010, 04:18 PM »
Looks like everyone had a good time! Great to see pics of the event and some fish in the tub.
There's always a bigger fish... and I'm going to get it!

Offline PIKE FISHERMAN

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Precision Angling on YouTube. Maine based fishing!
« Reply #2 on: Dec 14, 2010, 07:05 PM »
besides the ice conditions, looks like it was a good time.
Precision Angling on YouTube. Maine based Bass, Pike, Fly fishing, Ice fishing, Brook fishing and Trolling. Feel free to follow along as I move through the Maine fishing seasons!!
My Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCoA9o9knJAVeEkur3dDAMnA?view_as=subscriber

Offline TGF

• Iceshanty Retired Mod
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
  • I'm keeping my eye on you guys.....
« Reply #3 on: Dec 14, 2010, 07:45 PM »
Definately a fun time. Looks like its becoming an annual event here in BC. Thanks for taking pics Ise.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.