The ice fishing MN boards are sponsored by:

Author Topic: Minnetonka  (Read 1217 times)

Offline TheNotoriousRIG

• IceShanty Rookie
  • I write the soundtrack to my fishing adventures!
Minnetonka
« on: Dec 13, 2010, 11:34 AM »
Snow cracked some of the ice in the bays. Be careful when your out there. Caught my limit of these though :)

-Rig

Thorne Bros. Custom Rods-Shimano Reels-Vexilar Flashers-Clam BC-Lowrance OnB GPS-Eskimo Augers-Soul powered by Doitch

Offline iluvpounders

• Team IceShanty Regular
Re: Minnetonka
« Reply #1 on: Dec 13, 2010, 07:46 PM »
NICE WORK!!!!

If I'm not fishing or hunting right now, you can bet that I\'m thinking about it!

Offline TheNotoriousRIG

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #2 on: Dec 15, 2010, 12:17 PM »
NICE WORK!!!!

Hey Thanks - Got skunked last night though! Long walk with slush up to my knees for nothing!

Thorne Bros. Custom Rods-Shimano Reels-Vexilar Flashers-Clam BC-Lowrance OnB GPS-Eskimo Augers-Soul powered by Doitch

Offline iluvpounders

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #3 on: Dec 20, 2010, 07:51 AM »
yeah i hear that, i went to a lake about an hour south of the cities on a "hot tip" for walleye's and fought through a ton of slush for nothing! but i did talk to a guy who caught 40+ eyes between 15-18 inches last tuesday out there. Timing is everything i guess lol

If I'm not fishing or hunting right now, you can bet that I\'m thinking about it!

Offline Merimac

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #4 on: Jan 05, 2011, 12:50 PM »
I have been out on Minnetonka a few days now and it hit or miss.  @0 crappies one evening only a few the next.

Offline DFresh75

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #5 on: Jan 08, 2011, 08:31 PM »
Me and the bro in law hit Robinsons Bay today from 3-630.  No Electronics (needs to be remedied) and only 1 Big Crappie before Big Buddy heater started to act flaky.  We decided at 5 degrees that our Clam 2000 was just not quite warm enough to hang around.

I saw a few guys 2 weeks ago in the slush crushing Walleyes in what looked like 10 FOW near the shore by the launch.......

Offline TheNotoriousRIG

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #6 on: Jan 09, 2011, 07:48 PM »
What some do to catch fish!  ;D

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.