Ice Fishing Iowa board sponsored by

Author Topic: Norwalk Updates #2  (Read 967 times)

Offline walleyewinder23

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Good things come to those who bait.
Norwalk Updates #2
« on: Dec 12, 2010, 08:04 PM »
I have looked at the lake today. BOY IT WAS COOOOLD, and the fish were not biting...

the lake has 4-5" of ice. great for better weather...

Offline squ1rr31_

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Addicted to freezing.
Re: Norwalk Updates #2
« Reply #1 on: Dec 12, 2010, 08:50 PM »
Can we keep things pertaining to the same lake or pond t the same topic? There's no need to open multiple topcs up for the same thing.

Offline walleyewinder23

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Good things come to those who bait.
« Reply #2 on: Dec 13, 2010, 02:15 PM »
do you have to criticise me of everything?   :P

Offline anderson_dc

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #3 on: Dec 13, 2010, 02:34 PM »
I like your enthusiasm walleye and appreciate the reports.  All the other poster was asking was for you to start one thread about Lakewood/Cholchester and just do follow up reports in that same thread.  Kind of like the guys are doing with the Clear Lake and IGL threads.  That way its easy to go back and find that thread instead of wading through multiple threads.

Keep up the posting and be sure to take plenty of pics of the fish you catch and share them on IS.  Cholchester sure has some very nice fish in it.  :tipup:

Offline squ1rr31_

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Addicted to freezing.
« Reply #4 on: Dec 13, 2010, 02:44 PM »
I like your enthusiasm walleye and appreciate the reports.  All the other poster was asking was for you to start one thread about Lakewood/Cholchester and just do follow up reports in that same thread.  Kind of like the guys are doing with the Clear Lake and IGL threads.  That way its easy to go back and find that thread instead of wading through multiple threads.

Keep up the posting and be sure to take plenty of pics of the fish you catch and share them on IS.  Cholchester sure has some very nice fish in it.  :tipup:

Bingo!

Offline squ1rr31_

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Addicted to freezing.
« Reply #5 on: Dec 13, 2010, 02:47 PM »
Kind of like starting multiple topics for ice tournaments ran by the same people, maybe post one saying "Recycled Fish Tournaments" But that's just me, im not trying to see how many topics I can start nor do I care how many posts I've made.  :P

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.