New York Ice Fishing sponsored by

Author Topic: "Olf Farts" With Augers  (Read 20811 times)

Offline rgfixit

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
Re: "Olf Farts" With Augers
« Reply #30 on: Dec 14, 2010, 05:40 AM »
And then some.

He must dye his pony tail :roflmao:

RG
"Did you ever get the feeling that the world was a tuxedo and you were a pair of brown shoes?"

Offline filetandrelease

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #31 on: Dec 14, 2010, 05:46 AM »
And then some.

RG
:clap: :bow:

Offline trapper2000

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #32 on: Dec 14, 2010, 06:11 AM »
i  don't know about  dying  his  pony tail  but i swear at lances i  seen  him  looking in a mirror  and  touching  his  beard up with a sharpie!!!!!........ok ok  old farts  on this side of  room  ...close to coffee pot  youngsters  other  side ....we  have to  figure  who  can carry what  ....i  vote  ht  in charge  of snacks  right now!!!!  i think  i  can  carry  mmmmmmmmmmmm  my  jig  box ....  kp  ht adam  ....  i want to indroduce  you to mr  packbasket  !!!!   oh  i like this already 

Offline H.T.

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Ice fishing is what i live for-END OF STORY
« Reply #33 on: Dec 14, 2010, 06:38 AM »
i  don't know about  dying  his  pony tail  but i swear at lances i  seen  him  looking in a mirror  and  touching  his  beard up with a sharpie!!!!!........ok ok  old farts  on this side of  room  ...close to coffee pot  youngsters  other  side ....we  have to  figure  who  can carry what  ....i  vote  ht  in charge  of snacks  right now!!!!  i think  i  can  carry  mmmmmmmmmmmm  my  jig  box ....  kp  ht adam  ....  i want to indroduce  you to mr  packbasket  !!!!   oh  i like this already 
Snacks  ??? ??? ok a 12pk of beer. Ok that was easy ;D ;D all you have to is show Trapper we will take of ya just have some jigs ready and i will bring the fat heads ::) ;D
"HEY FREDDIE"-FISH ON! PROUD MEMBER OF THE OLLC

Offline Dark Cloud

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #34 on: Dec 14, 2010, 07:06 AM »
do i qualify ?

(Image removed from quote.)

No! After meeting you at Snags and chatting with you at the show quite a bit, you do not qualify. You have the age and the grey hair thing down but I bet you could run circles around Gamma out on the ice. He had a hard time makeing the rounds at the show!   ;D
p.s. - i'll let you know as soon as I get info on those boxes...

Offline Dark Cloud

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #35 on: Dec 14, 2010, 07:16 AM »
That may have something to do with the fact he ate 10# of sausage, crackers and Horseradish sauce!!!! Dark Cloud, I meant to catch up with you at the show, saw and met lots of people that day. I'm sure will meet up again!!--KP 8)

Yep, and that was just a snack! I could only imagin what he had for breakfast at Stellas.  ::)
We'll meet up again. It was so hard at the show to socialize much. We were crazy busy for the most part except late sat and sunday...

Offline filetandrelease

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #36 on: Dec 14, 2010, 08:09 AM »
No! After meeting you at Snags and chatting with you at the show quite a bit, you do not qualify. You have the age and the grey hair thing down but I bet you could run circles around Gamma out on the ice. He had a hard time makeing the rounds at the show!   ;D
thanks buddy ,and it was nice chatting with you to -tite lines

Offline Gamma Fish

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #37 on: Dec 14, 2010, 09:38 AM »
We got the machines Trap!!! You just keep tying those flies and scuds, OH, those scuds are for ice fishing .....RIGHT??? And we'll give a lift out on the ice!!!! I got 50' of rope for GAMMA....COWBOY STYLE for him!!!! GAMMA, we barter jigs, 3 dot, and plastics for chauffered rides out!! ;) Coffee for the two of you OLD FARTS as well!!!--KP 8)
Now you're talking !   ;D ;D ;D   Jigs and plastics I have !       
I've been on both ends of that rope !    It ain't pretty ! ;D ;D

I'm still not sure Gamma is "Old Fart" qualified. I don't think he's past his 10th lustrum :-\

RG
I do look good for my age ! ;D ;D ;D :o :o :o :o

And then some.

RG
I'm just keeping if for when you guys get hair follically bankrupt and then I'll donate some so you can cover your domes  ;D ;D ;D

Pretty rugged stuff HUH Freddie!!!! Heading out to finish some outside work this morning, I'll need a HIT of that sauce later!!! ;D Good Morning to all you OLD FARTS!!!--KP 8)
Freddy is no sissy !    He ordered a couple jars for the Christmas Holiday !      Must be he's gonna make some special cookies for his friends ! :o :o :o :o ;D

No! After meeting you at Snags and chatting with you at the show quite a bit, you do not qualify. You have the age and the grey hair thing down but I bet you could run circles around Gamma out on the ice. He had a hard time makeing the rounds at the show!   ;D
Yeah but I can't remember falling down all weekend ! ;D ;D      Freddy has some back issues too !    We gotta get a couple of those invalid recliners and put some ski's on them for this season ! ;D

That may have something to do with the fact he ate 10# of sausage, crackers and Horseradish sauce!!!! Dark Cloud, I meant to catch up with you at the show, saw and met lots of people that day. I'm sure will meet up again!!--KP 8)
You forgot the bananas !     Go to eat some healthy foods to balance things out !  ;D

Yep, and that was just a snack! I could only imagin what he had for breakfast at Stellas. ::)
We'll meet up again. It was so hard at the show to socialize much. We were crazy busy for the most part except late sat and sunday...
Didn't go there !   I kept the tank empty because there was too much good food at our booth ! ;D
PLASTICS ARE FANTASTIC  !!

Offline oletimer

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #38 on: Dec 14, 2010, 11:19 AM »
I'm still on my walking regiment. Trying to stay in some sort of small pear shape... ;D
By the way this post has taken off we're in for a doosy of a winter... :o
You'll get the last laugh Gamma, I'm working on the skicliner idea. With a lake that has high banks you should be able to get in and glide to the center and poke a hole... ;D(as long as you just don't eat to much of the horseradish sauce) That may cause a weak spot under the skicliner. :-\

Offline rgfixit

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #39 on: Dec 14, 2010, 01:53 PM »
(as long as you just don't eat to much of the horseradish sauce) That may cause a weak spot under the skicliner. :-\

Could provide that much needed jet propulsion :sick:

RG
"Did you ever get the feeling that the world was a tuxedo and you were a pair of brown shoes?"

Offline Gamma Fish

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #40 on: Dec 14, 2010, 02:51 PM »
Could provide that much needed jet propulsion :sick:

RG
You can say that again !      It wasn't pretty around here yesterday   :o :o :o :whistle: :sick: :sick: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Offline Gamma Fish

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #41 on: Dec 14, 2010, 02:58 PM »
Go finish those jigs already will you!!!! :whistle: :icefish:--KP ;D
Need a break !   The paint fumes got me thinking funny  ;D ;D

Heading to Gander in a while to see what Bro Broshdal has to say.   6:30 in Cicero !

Offline rgfixit

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #42 on: Dec 14, 2010, 03:11 PM »
You mean you're gonna let him get in a word or 2 ???

RG

Offline filetandrelease

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #43 on: Dec 14, 2010, 04:27 PM »
Need a break !   The paint fumes got me thinking funny  ;D ;D

Heading to Gander in a while to see what Bro Broshdal has to say.   6:30 in Cicero !
a spoon of radish will fix you right up ::)

Offline Gamma Fish

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #44 on: Dec 14, 2010, 10:51 PM »
You mean you're gonna let him get in a word or 2 ???

RG
I tried not to  ;D ;D

a spoon of radish will fix you right up ::)
I'm all out of the good stuff !    Tried some store bought junk I had in the fridge.   It was like eating "Puddin Pops" compared to the Ontario stuff ! ;D ;D

You think funny all the time, what makes today any more special???? ;D

And I think those 3 dots are more important than risking your life on these slippery roads tonight!!!! ;)--KP 8)
  If you only knew ! ;D ;D    The roads were bad but I was "badder"  !      That's Parish talk  ;D ;D

Offline trapper2000

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #45 on: Dec 15, 2010, 07:35 AM »
we should  have a  old farts  fishing  derby  on  sodus  bay  this  year ....  we  will invite  the  jr  members  such as  kp  and  ht  they  have  sleds and 4 wheelers  no  12 pack  ht  bring  the  deer  slim jims (only  heineken beer  allowed   this  is  offical)!!!!  and  coffee  .... i  have  the  day  all  planned  first  to  make  the  jr  members  feel  at  home  we  will  see  who  can  get the  most  equipment  on  the ice ....then the  hole  drilling  contest  ...i'll need  gamma  RG  fillet  and  myself  to  sit  and   judge  this  competition!  after  that  we   can  fish  .....  we  will  threw  in  the  famous  coffee  and  pizza  runs  in  for  the  jr  old  farts  just to  keep  them  buzy ...i learned  never  let a  kid  get  bored  fishing!!!!!  i know  it's  asking  a lot  from the  sr  old  farts  but  lets   do this  and  give  the  jr  members  a  fun  day  on the  ice!  i  think  this  is  the  best  idea  i  ever  had  ...... 

life  is  good                       

Offline Gamma Fish

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #46 on: Dec 15, 2010, 08:15 AM »
we should  have a  old farts  fishing  derby  on  sodus  bay  this  year ....  we  will invite  the  jr  members  such as  kp  and  ht  they  have  sleds and 4 wheelers  no  12 pack  ht  bring  the  deer  slim jims (only  heineken beer  allowed   this  is  offical)!!!!  and  coffee  .... i  have  the  day  all  planned  first  to  make  the  jr  members  feel  at  home  we  will  see  who  can  get the  most  equipment  on  the ice ....then the  hole  drilling  contest  ...i'll need  gamma  RG  fillet  and  myself  to  sit  and   judge  this  competition!  after  that  we   can  fish  .....  we  will  threw  in  the  famous  coffee  and  pizza  runs  in  for  the  jr  old  farts  just to  keep  them  buzy ...i learned  never  let a  kid  get  bored  fishing!!!!!  i know  it's  asking  a lot  from the  sr  old  farts  but  lets   do this  and  give  the  jr  members  a  fun  day  on the  ice!  i  think  this  is  the  best  idea  i  ever  had  ...... 

life  is  good                       
Just think of the education that they'll get !    We should charge them a fee  ;D ;D ;D

Offline Gamma Fish

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #47 on: Dec 15, 2010, 10:07 AM »
I just remembered a quote from a certain someone NOT long ago....it was something like this....Friends help out friends, that's what friends do!!!! How 'bout some gas money for my quad to get your BUTT out on the ice!!!!!! ;D 6 gallon tank man!!!! :o--KP  OH, Jigs will be fine!!!! ;)
How 'Bout respecting your elders  ;D ;D ;D  Let's see !    6 gallon tank @ $3.00 a gallon = $18.00
  My jigs .....................p riceless  ;D ;D   I guess I could drop a dozen or two in your hand for each trip if that'll shut your yapper  ;D ;D ;D

Offline oletimer

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #48 on: Dec 15, 2010, 10:52 AM »
And the joy of spending the day with a group of geriatrics, learning all the old time secrets we have for catching fish, defending fishing spots, and selective hearing would also be priceless...HUH? Gas????????
Yeah I get it from Horseradish sauce on my perch fillets... ;D

Offline filetandrelease

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #49 on: Dec 15, 2010, 03:14 PM »
hey trap great idea , being just kids maybe a bottle with a nipple will do ,or a sippy cup , but old judges can be bribed ,but don't tell any one SSSSHHHH !!

Offline rgfixit

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #50 on: Dec 15, 2010, 04:58 PM »
I gotta tell ya, this thread is raising my hackles! I'm not that old and I dare say that I'll out run any of you young punks for distance any day. Geriatrics!!!!!!!!!   MY ELBOW!

Geritol!!!!!!!!

What you talkin' bout Willis!
RG

Offline oletimer

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #51 on: Dec 15, 2010, 05:00 PM »
LOL!! Thanks RG needed that one... ;D
I bet you could, but it makes the younger guys feel sorry and carry more of our stuff... :P

Offline H.T.

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #52 on: Dec 15, 2010, 05:19 PM »
I gotta tell ya, this thread is raising my hackles! I'm not that old and I dare say that I'll out run any of you young punks for distance any day. Geriatrics!!!!!!!!!   MY ELBOW!

Geritol!!!!!!!!

RG

well if you got that much energy then go ahead and pull all the gear out then. i will have my GPS and dog whistle so bring your hearing aid with you. when i blow the whistle sit your as* down and look back and i will point you in the right direction to the fish that the young buzzards already found for ya.  ::) ::) ::) ::) :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :woot: :woot:

Offline filetandrelease

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #53 on: Dec 15, 2010, 05:31 PM »
 :roflmao: :woot:

Offline rgfixit

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #54 on: Dec 15, 2010, 05:33 PM »
HA!

Fat chance...you showing me where the fish are.

Wait a minute! I'm remembering why I fish alone :P

RG

Offline howesfc

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • "Eirinn go Brach"
« Reply #55 on: Dec 15, 2010, 05:34 PM »
I'm feeling real old lately knee's have been killing me from deer hunting,one more weekend then I get to walk on level ice! :)

I was a Soldier I am a Soldier I will always be a Soldier

Offline rgfixit

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #56 on: Dec 15, 2010, 06:07 PM »
Gravity sucks!
You're only as old as your knees :-\

And a couple of other appendages.

RG

Offline Dark Cloud

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #57 on: Dec 15, 2010, 06:19 PM »

Geritol!!!!!!!!

RG

Hey Team Centrum Silver... who wants to run for distance? Being fastest to the buffet line is all that matters.  :whistle:

Offline H.T.

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #58 on: Dec 15, 2010, 06:21 PM »
wow you smell that  ??? ??? ??? i think some one just FARTED  :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

Offline rgfixit

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #59 on: Dec 15, 2010, 06:43 PM »
Blocking out the sun is the "BUFFET RUNNER'S" goal......... :wacko:

I could sell tickets to the "Dark Cloud vs. Gamma Buffet Run" ... or is that waddle :roflmao:

I gotta stop....I'm killin' me :roflmao:

RG

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.