Author Topic: Inventions by the Year 2055 in Ice Fishing  (Read 5035 times)

Offline alpinehigh

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • jigging rapala is a great ice lure
Re: The Year 2055 in Ice Fishing
« Reply #30 on: Dec 17, 2004, 10:48 AM »
2055 Fish Stringer

I think i'm blind

Offline Fat Boy

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Team Mason-Dixon - Crappie beware!
Re: Inventions by the Year 2055 in Ice Fishing
« Reply #31 on: Dec 17, 2004, 05:47 PM »
How about fishing gloves that really keep your hands warm, lures don't tangle in them, you can actually tie knots with them in the cold, and they aren't bulky?  Also, a super thin super strong fishing line that is invisible in the water, a microfilamentous line.
Kevin Wilson
http://fatboysoutdoors.blogspot.com/

Don't Leave Fish to Find Fish!

Offline BOOBSS

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #32 on: Dec 17, 2004, 07:48 PM »
 I'm 95 now shuffling out on the ice with my cane ladle combo. And robo dog pulling all my gear. I notice a hole already drilled with a twinkie beside it. So i pick up the delightful dessert and pop it in my toothless mouth. Instantly i'm yanked down the hole. Blacked out when I come around I'm hanging on a togue cave wall. And as I look across the room I see this big boobed women in a yellow bikini holding 2 canucks by the neck. The only differance is her melons are hanging to her knees cause this is 50 yrs. later. So i think in 2055 the fish will simply be smarter than us. :D ;D ::)

Offline blue mule

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • LOOK CLOSER...
« Reply #33 on: Dec 17, 2004, 08:54 PM »
 2055... i'll be 97. good inventions by all. we'll probably have most of them too.b.t.w, i think i know her. missed a lot of good fishin. ------- my wasted youth. tight lines ya'all keep your bobbers bobbin.    merry christmas      blue mule

Offline billditrite

• Iceshanty Retired Mod
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • R.I.P. Bobberstop 6-14-1944 ~ 7-21-2010
« Reply #34 on: Dec 17, 2004, 09:23 PM »
I'm 95 now shuffling out on the ice with my cane ladle combo. And robo dog pulling all my gear. I notice a hole already drilled with a twinkie beside it. So i pick up the delightful dessert and pop it in my toothless mouth. Instantly i'm yanked down the hole. Blacked out when I come around I'm hanging on a togue cave wall. And as I look across the room I see this big boobed women in a yellow bikini holding 2 canucks by the neck. The only differance is her melons are hanging to her knees cause this is 50 yrs. later. So i think in 2055 the fish will simply be smarter than us. :D ;D ::)

:clap: :roflmao: :roflmao: :thumbsup: :clap:

NAD42

« Reply #35 on: Dec 17, 2004, 09:25 PM »
I'll be dead...so, good luck.

Offline crappieloo

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • nnnnn......Ice
« Reply #36 on: Dec 17, 2004, 09:47 PM »
Ozone machines to allow people to try the ancient sport of icefishing.

Under the ice self powered planer boards to troll with, or to send out to snag up ice pirates hand lines and tip ups.

Offline FishHawk01

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #37 on: Dec 18, 2004, 10:23 AM »
Seems like we will all be in our mid 90's by the time 2055 roles along.  I think the a lady like the one in the itsy bitsy yellow bikini might be my 4th wife!  Ahhhhh, May to December romances,  I plan on dying with my line in the water and my boots on!
A fisherman who marries a woman who hates fishing is a fool!

Offline indeeptreble

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Every hour you fish adds an hour to your life!
« Reply #38 on: Dec 18, 2004, 11:03 AM »
Remote control hooks that when a fish catches it you then steer it up to you ice shack and reach in the hole and grab it. oh and it will have a camera as well so that if the fish is too small or of the wrong type say dog fish you then can out swim it

Offline crappie66

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Re: The Year 2055 in Ice Fishing
« Reply #39 on: Dec 18, 2004, 11:53 AM »
The lady with the bass must have been edited.  I came across the picture a couple years ago, she was totally naked in the one I saw.
Real fisherman don't yield to the weather.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.