Author Topic: Hello All.....Hopefuly This Early Cold Snap Will Help Give Us Ice Sooner!!  (Read 1093 times)

Offline BigShow23

• Team IceShanty Regular
Hello All, Feels like a long time since I have been on the site..... Whats everyone thoughts about the cold temps this early in the season? Should we be looking forward to some early Ice!!  Hope so.....

Offline halfhooked

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • anything more would be shopping

Offline miked

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • jack perch
 Warming up for a couple days then the freeze is back on .Haven't fished before Christmas in a few years, maybe this year.
[img]

Offline Hardwaterhank

• Team IceShanty Regular
Little early for piking but I'm sure there's some perch ponds safe for the real iceman

Offline halfhooked

• Team IceShanty Maniac
LOOK AT MY POST ON WORDENS?

Offline BASSRI

• Team IceShanty Addict
Fishing tomorrow...  plenty of ice.  Comeonnow used his trusty tape measure.

Offline mike

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • THE ONE THAT GOT AWAY!!!!
Fishing tomorrow...  plenty of ice.  Comeonnow used his trusty tape measure.
make sure you have that new suit on!....lol

Offline Fishing_Machine

• IceShanty Rookie
Ed,
Went around and also checked Meadowbrook, Locustville, Canoab and Browning Mills.  All are locked up with 1 1/2 - 2" this morning.  Bait was ordered over the weekend so should be here today/tomorrow.  I'll let you know.
Frank

Offline halfhooked

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Hay FM just left barbers 21/2 inches there got some perch  got to get ready for work or I would have stayed longer all I had was an axe and jig rod and my new ice suit  Im ready for ice now

Offline petrgill

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Hay FM just left barbers 21/2 inches there got some perch  got to get ready for work or I would have stayed longer all I had was an axe and jig rod and my new ice suit  Im ready for ice now
Haven't been hardwater on Barbers, plenty of times with the boat though, bass aren't too bad and my 6 yr old son got a real good sized crappie out of there.  They stocked it recently didn't they?  Salmon?

Offline cobalt4

• Team IceShanty Regular
Yes. the bait shop on rt 2 stated that it happened recently. Went to Barber's as well if you are close to three hundred lbs DO nOT Go on the ice. found out first hand or first cold wet leg as it were >:( 
how do you  make four 9's equal 100

Offline halfhooked

• Team IceShanty Maniac
I CUT 5 HOLES AND FISHED IT YESTERDAYPULED OUT A FEW PERCH i DIDNT HAVE ANY LIVE BAIT AND HAD TO GO TO WORK IN THE AFTERNOON

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.