Author Topic: A pleasant surprize, except for the FUZZ !!  (Read 704 times)

Offline Ise De By

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • I loves me some fishin'
A pleasant surprize, except for the FUZZ !!
« on: Nov 27, 2010, 09:12 PM »
Well... me and the gang had to be in to P.G early this morning, and on the way home we decided to wet a line in a little lake.   I hadnt been there 5 minutes when I pulled out this nice guy

Then,  as I was just getting set up for another nice fish I saw a tall fellow hiking down my trail from the highway straight to me.......  I didnt see any fishing gear with him,  so I thought.....  Yup,  must be the C.O.s .......  I was right.  :callcops:  I guess my truck tipped him off that someone was fishing at this lake   ;)   As he asked for my Licence I realized  I left it in my Truck,  So as I hoofed it up to the truck the C.O. checked out Burbot Buster.    when I got back, I was informed that B.B forgot his licence at home    :o     But he cut him some slack and gave him a warning ticket      Thank You Sir   ;)      I gave B.B.  heck.    Chatting with the C.O. he told me he was surprized there were fish like the ones we caught in this particular lake.    He was a nice fellow and was soon on his way.  :bow: :callcops:

Rainbow Sniper soon caught this beauty

another beauty caught

B.B. caught a beauty      ;D    but his luck will change. (I have to beat him this year)  We also got a visit from a fellow Shanty member soon after we arrived.  Probably saw us from the highway   ;)

Ise de by who catches the fish...and takes em home to Liza.

Offline Bill Dance

• Iceshanty Mod Team
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Remember, always keep both hands on your rod!
Re: A pleasant surprize, except for the FUZZ !!
« Reply #1 on: Nov 27, 2010, 09:44 PM »
Nice fish, too bad about the fuzz but they got to make a living to. ;)

Offline hallyslayer

• Team IceShanty Regular
Re: A pleasant surprize, except for the FUZZ !!
« Reply #2 on: Nov 27, 2010, 10:25 PM »
Was that rainbow out of tam to?

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.