Author Topic: New to IceShanty  (Read 504 times)

Offline FisherHawk

• IceShanty Rookie
New to IceShanty
« on: Nov 13, 2010, 09:32 PM »
Allow me to introduce myself. I am a resent returner to fishing and new (never) to ice fishing. Bought a new boat this summer and spent quite a bit of time on Lake Bloomington chasing crappie and hybrid stipers. I am from the south end of the ice belt here in Illinois, Bloomington/Normal area. Would love to hear from others in the area that I would like to hangout on the ice and also try to teach me a few techniques. I inherited a couple of 5 gallon buckets full of ice fishing gear from Brother in Law when he moved form Michigan to S Carolina.

I still need to get all of my stuff out of storage and see what all I have and what I should use it for. I have been to Farm & Fleet several times looking at ice fishing tackle but until I know what I already have... not sure what to buy. If anyone form this area would like to head out when we get safe ice get a hold of me and I will be ready to go.

Tim     

Offline lindenborn

• Team IceShanty Addict
Re: New to IceShanty
« Reply #1 on: Nov 14, 2010, 10:32 AM »
welcome aboard  feel free to ask any questions you might have!  hope you have a good season!
Lindy

Offline ice--cube

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #2 on: Nov 14, 2010, 08:09 PM »
Welcome to the greatest site ever. :tipup: :icefish:

Offline boscolab

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #3 on: Nov 15, 2010, 12:02 PM »
Welcome Fisherhawk.

I might bump into you this winter on B or E.

Boscolab
If I had a penny for every time, people thought they would get rich from getting pennys for every thing they claim they do or hear, over and over again, I would be richer than Richy Rich.
HUH?

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.