The Ice Fishing MA is board

Author Topic: hawkeye ff3350p portable fish finder.  (Read 3452 times)

Offline jtk

• Team IceShanty Maniac
hawkeye ff3350p portable fish finder.
« on: Nov 11, 2010, 03:26 PM »
anyone heard of this thing? i just got given one. its brand new. hows it work?
"give a man a fish and he will eat for the day. teach a man to fish and he will sit in a boat and drink beer all day"

Offline jonserfish1

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Hi, my name is Jeff and I'm a fishahaulic!
Re: hawkeye ff3350p portable fish finder.
« Reply #1 on: Nov 11, 2010, 06:35 PM »
I have an older model. It either works really well and I really suck at fishing or it does not work at all and I am a great angler. It will show fish and I get nothing but at times it's blank and I can get em one after another?????I have used it in the summer and winter- fresh and salt, same results. Could also be that I bought a broken USED device.

Offline jtk

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #2 on: Nov 11, 2010, 06:49 PM »
hmm... ill just have to try it out i guess. i have no user manual. i think its an older model as well. 3 butons setup power and enter. dont kow what they do really lol. ill just mess around with it.
"give a man a fish and he will eat for the day. teach a man to fish and he will sit in a boat and drink beer all day"

Offline jonserfish1

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Hi, my name is Jeff and I'm a fishahaulic!
« Reply #3 on: Nov 11, 2010, 06:59 PM »
Same deal here, Bought one used and don't know how to use it I guess. Funny, I still bring  and try every time???????????? PM me if you figure anything out.

Offline jtk

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #4 on: Nov 11, 2010, 07:11 PM »
ill take it out in my kayak this weekend if i get a day off. ill let u know what happens. and what i figure out.

Offline Roncarr

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • If it swims I will JIG IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #5 on: Nov 12, 2010, 09:04 PM »
I have an older model. It either works really well and I really suck at fishing or it does not work at all and I am a great angler. It will show fish and I get nothing but at times it's blank and I can get em one after another?????I have used it in the summer and winter- fresh and salt, same results. Could also be that I bought a broken USED device.
That hapens to everyone fish every where on the screen no bites you throw everything at them and no takers. Your thinking this piece of crap is broken  ??? and a day with no fish on the screen and your catching .
It's frustrating trying to figure out the bastids but we always come back for more ;D
no flag just a perch doin a drive by 

Offline jtk

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #6 on: Nov 14, 2010, 08:04 PM »
not 100% sure but i think the thing is broken. i tried it today and never got a depth reading. i dunno what the deal is.

Offline bumps

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Hardwater Nut!
« Reply #7 on: Nov 14, 2010, 08:38 PM »
It helps pass the time when the fishin is slow but not reliable

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.