Author Topic: Best place to to buy Artic Armour?  (Read 1932 times)

Offline pjwatson05

• IceShanty Rookie
Best place to to buy Artic Armour?
« on: Oct 30, 2010, 09:23 PM »
So where's the best place to buy a set of Artic Armour, looking for a set size XL.  Anybody know of any deals??

Offline jjc155

• Team IceShanty Addict
Re: Best place to to buy Artic Armour?
« Reply #1 on: Oct 31, 2010, 11:29 AM »
I think fish307 has decent prices BUT try to get out to a place that stocks them and atleast try em on with your layers. The sizing runs screwy and if they are too tight they will not be warm.

For comparison I am 6'00 215 and I wear large bibs and a medium coat and they are perfect for ME with MY layers on. I would have thought that with my height and weight I would have been XL's in both. I bought mine locally at a shop that gave a great discount for members of a local Michigan outdoor forum. Saved about $75 bucks and was able to try on a bunch of different sizes with the owner who was one of the first stocking dealers and has alot of knowledge about sizing. Unfortuantely he had a falling out with the forum site and no longer offers the discount to members.

J-

Offline pjwatson05

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #2 on: Oct 31, 2010, 06:05 PM »
I have owned a Red/Black suit, I am familiar with their sizing.  I was on their staff of 1 season 3 years ago.

Offline jjc155

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #3 on: Oct 31, 2010, 07:21 PM »
I have owned a Red/Black suit, I am familiar with their sizing.  I was on their staff of 1 season 3 years ago.

well hell shouldnt you beable to make a call or something and get one for cost then, or did ya piss em off or something?

J-

Offline Sinnian

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • PM me
« Reply #4 on: Oct 31, 2010, 07:46 PM »
This is where I purchased mine online:  http://www.profishingsupply.com/arcticarmor/index.html

Great to deal with!  Had a problem with something (don't remember now), and they shipped one out before I had to return the damaged one.

Make sure to order the shirt!  It is great.

Offline fin-n-feather

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • The Shanty rocks!!!
« Reply #5 on: Nov 01, 2010, 12:09 AM »
This is where I purchased mine online:  http://www.profishingsupply.com/arcticarmor/index.html

Great to deal with!  Had a problem with something (don't remember now), and they shipped one out before I had to return the damaged one.

Make sure to order the shirt!  It is great.
Ordered mine from Pro Fishing Supply also.  Excellent customer service!!  Bought a large camo suit.  The jacket was to big, called them and they said mail the other one back and we'll send you a medium one right away.  Would order again from them in a heart beat.  Fin

Offline wiskeyfish

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • "I don't exaggerate... I just remember BIG!"
« Reply #6 on: Nov 05, 2010, 11:19 AM »
Got mine from fish 307. Great service!

Offline pjwatson05

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #7 on: Nov 06, 2010, 12:21 AM »
I ended up going with Glens, great price & free shipping.  I also just purchase a new power auger from them.  Very happy with the customer service over at Glens.

Offline bigfish54

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • I live for this!!!!!
« Reply #8 on: Nov 08, 2010, 03:45 PM »
 I spent alot of time online checking for the best deal and came up with profishingsupply.com, I had questions and they had all the answers I was looking for(sizing). They also had the best price on the arctic armor plus (green/black suit)340.00 with free shipping and free gloves from Arctic armor. I hope this helps good luck. ;)

Offline skinnytrucker

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #9 on: Nov 23, 2010, 04:48 AM »
I just went to I.D.I.'s website and they now have the Green Bay edition Arctic Armor Plus on sale for $269.99. I'm not a big time Packers fan but I think I could learn to love those colors with that type of savings.
Da Buckless Yooper

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.