New York Ice Fishing sponsored by

Author Topic: #7 sweddish pimples for lakers  (Read 665 times)

Offline openface

• IceShanty Rookie
#7 sweddish pimples for lakers
« on: Feb 17, 2010, 08:27 AM »
have heard the buzz about the # 7's and decided to get some well , I traveled to 3 different bait shops in the LG region w/ no luck so I turned to the phone for help.One of my calls was to Dave's Bait-n-tacklre on bunkerhill rd. in mayfield 863-8318 he had them and a good selection prices were better than the other places i tried so I bought 6 of them and some fleasher tape to dress acoulpe of them up ...while i was there he mentioned he has more comming in this week, just as i was leaving another fellow came in looking for sweddish pimples # 7's and said he was slammin the lakers on LG w/ them...i felt confident w/ my new purchase now and found a new place to get the tackle i'm seeking ..he has everything there for us ice fishermen

Offline stevek

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • STKA (MHF)
Re: #7 sweddish pimples for lakers
« Reply #1 on: Feb 17, 2010, 10:07 AM »
...while i was there he mentioned he has more comming in this week, just as i was leaving another fellow came in looking for sweddish pimples # 7's and said he was slammin the lakers on LG w/ them...

Probably the supplier dropping more off  ;D. I'm sure they'll work well for you, lakers aren't the pickiest critters. Having confidence in what you're doing will out produce any other variable. I recommend putting single hooks on them, did it with my jigs and doesn't seem to effect the hook up percentage, but is much easier to get them off and back down the hole fast. Good luck.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.