Author Topic: looking for an ice fishing shelter  (Read 1752 times)

Offline alpinehigh

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • jigging rapala is a great ice lure
looking for an ice fishing shelter
« on: Nov 06, 2004, 09:09 PM »
Does anyone know who sells frabill and the clam in alberta?
Crappy tire only sells the ultralight frabill but i would like to get the ranger. Heard the clam is good but can't find any sellers.

Offline bushbunny

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • He who has the gold makes the rules!!!
Re: looking for an ice fishing shelter
« Reply #1 on: Nov 13, 2004, 03:24 PM »
Crappy Tire is Frabill's major distributor in Canada, therefore they should be able to supply whatever shelter that you might want.  The Fishin' Centre in Edmonton is also listed as a dealer.  I have the Ranger Triplex that I only installed two of the three seats in.  Makes for a really roomy two man.  I used the other seat on a 5 gallon bucket for when I sit outside.  Check out Frabill's website, as they have 2 new shelters that are quite a bit lighter in weight, and a whole mess of other ice fishing gear.  I got lucky, as my sister is the gynecologist of the wife of one of the marketing people at Frabill, so I got one hell of a deal on mine.  The Frabill's are a quality unit - you won't be sorry for investing in one.  Otter shelters are also available here at Peavey Mart.  They are also a good unit.

Offline Josephs Prairie

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • See you on the ice!
Re: looking for an ice fishing shelter
« Reply #2 on: Nov 13, 2004, 05:06 PM »
Aw man, I was just in Peavey Mart in lethbridge and forgot to ask if they carry any. I might have to go back before Xmas so maybe I'll get to check again. We don't have many choices where I live so we have to go to the bigger cities around us. I go to Calgary quite abit as well but is hard to get around to all the shops when I don't know how to find them.
NAFC Life Member
Catcherman.com Staff
B&D Custom Lures Pro Staff

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.