The ice fishing Michigan board sponsored by:

Sponsor this board

Author Topic: Your Donations!  (Read 462 times)

Offline mud_n_fun

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Well? Where's the fish!!
Your Donations!
« on: Feb 11, 2010, 08:01 PM »

At last years event I had a door prize give away. Just show up and you got a ticket for our prize giveaway.

Just two weeks before the Event a friend said you should charge for the tickets and then make a donation to a fishing cause with the money but it was to late as I had already told everyone obout the door prize raffle.

Although I thought it was a great idea.

After some thought, I decided I should put on an event from donations so that I/we can see the benefit of the donations made.

That's where I came up with taking donations to hold a Teach a Kid to Fish event. Where anyone can come and see or help out with teaching kids how to fish and supplying everything that is needed to have a fun filled day of fishing.

I hope to introduce many new young anglers to the sport of fishing. I hope I can reach single moms with sons and those who don't know how to fish with children and introduce them to fishing with a hands on event.

Many of my freinds have said that they would love to help out teaching the kids. All are welcome to help.

I have been over welmed with the generosity of companies and sportsman giving to The Gathering this year. I just can't thank sportsman enough.

New donations are also welcome and can be given right at the event as most are doing.

As a Thank You for making a monetary donation towards the "Teach a Kid to Fish!" event I am thanking you by giving you a ticket(s) for a drawing of company and individual given items. Some may be used but not used up.

If you just stop by and say Hi you can walk away with a warm heart knowing that you were at the event that will teach a kid to fish.

Thank you
Mud_n_fun

Offline americanfisher77

• Team IceShanty Regular
Re: Your Donations!
« Reply #1 on: Feb 11, 2010, 08:23 PM »
AMEN!!
yes it's true i am a HARDWATER HOOKER!!!

Offline mbrooks

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • If it swims I want to catch it
« Reply #2 on: Feb 12, 2010, 07:50 AM »
Can't wait to meet all you IS regulars. Great job organizing this event Mud
[IMG]

Offline icecanada

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #3 on: Feb 14, 2010, 01:03 PM »
Wish I could attend, hope everyone has a safe time.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.