Author Topic: Pike  (Read 907 times)

Offline wood99

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • http://i63.tinypic.com/xoeceo.jpg
Pike
« on: Feb 10, 2010, 09:37 AM »
I was looking to target some pike, in the near future.  I was wondering if anyone could point me to an area of LW or a different lake?  I know of the slough at FPB or maybe Netly Creek....anyother suggestions.  Haven't landed one yet this year would like to snag a couple gators before the season ends.

Offline Sacora

• IceShanty Rookie
Re: Pike
« Reply #1 on: Feb 10, 2010, 10:59 AM »
I was looking to target some pike, in the near future.  I was wondering if anyone could point me to an area of LW or a different lake?  I know of the slough at FPB or maybe Netly Creek....anyother suggestions.  Haven't landed one yet this year would like to snag a couple gators before the season ends.
Birch Point is great for large pike. Got a couple big ones (released them) around 45". Whitemouth has some also but smaller. Good fight though.

Offline MIOVER

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #2 on: Feb 10, 2010, 01:55 PM »
 If you don't mind a bit of a drive, try big whiteshell towards the creek to lone island
Go hard or go home

Offline live.2.fish

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Ice Fishing= LIFE!!
« Reply #3 on: Feb 10, 2010, 06:47 PM »
Try out at lac du bonnet by wendigo we go there every year and catch between 37-42 out there every time great place for pike and keeper size walleye and sauger

Offline flat liner

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #4 on: Feb 10, 2010, 07:39 PM »
a friend fishes pinawa bay on lee river and does well.i have seen a jack or two come in the last few times out at lockport,friends pulled in a 42'' a week ago.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.