Author Topic: QUEEN PEARCH ON WAWASEE  (Read 2358 times)

Offline eaglecon129

• IceShanty Rookie
QUEEN PEARCH ON WAWASEE
« on: Feb 08, 2010, 08:10 PM »
Went out for the day, 12 pearch all 11"+ .I think the queens are moveing to the shalow's. Next week will be very good I hope. :cookoo:

Offline ZRWHAT

• Team IceShanty Regular
Re: QUEEN PEARCH ON WAWASEE
« Reply #1 on: Feb 08, 2010, 08:21 PM »
Let's see the pictures of these "Perch" ::)

Offline blueultra2

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #2 on: Feb 08, 2010, 08:27 PM »
Where's the pics?

They're far and few between. And all I have to say is, seeing is believing!  A lot of guys have been struggling out there. And this would be one of the best reports I have heard.

Offline SkeeterJeff

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • SPUD, SPUD, SPUD!!!!!
« Reply #3 on: Feb 08, 2010, 08:55 PM »

Offline walkerd

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #4 on: Feb 09, 2010, 04:51 AM »
If he is like me I cant post pics, dont have no idea what Im doing wrong, but some people cant post pics either im to stupid to do it or just doing something wrong.

Offline Hoosier

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Bucket,some bait and,,what did she ask me to do??
« Reply #5 on: Feb 09, 2010, 05:42 AM »
LMAO,,couple good points on this thread....IF YA NEED HLP POSTING PICS PM ME AND I HLP YA OUT.......

Offline Jigmup

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #6 on: Feb 09, 2010, 09:01 AM »
Uh yeah....not calling BS but some pics would be great seeing how I've put a ton of hours in and haven't managed 11 at one time yet although I have gotten some good ones. 11 inchers this time of year would surely warrant a digital camera gettin worked out like a squirrel treein' rabbit dog.
Never tell a fish where its supposed to be

Offline Surly

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #7 on: Feb 09, 2010, 03:02 PM »
If he is like me I cant post pics, dont have no idea what Im doing wrong, but some people cant post pics either im to stupid to do it or just doing something wrong.
I tried and tried with photobucket could not even start an account.Started using tinypic.com, click up load,click browse, find you pic you want to post, resize to messaage board"640x480", control c the IMG code,go to message board click insert image button,control v and wallah pics of those perch
The light at the end of the tunnel is usually an on coming train!!

Offline fishinfiend

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #8 on: Feb 09, 2010, 07:51 PM »
I would love to find em that size out there.  I did lose a decent pike at the hole yesterday afternoon.   Damn thing broke me off!!   Took my one and only jig I was catchin perch with.   I did get a few 10"  but lots of shorties as well!!   

Offline dubshot1120

• IceShanty Rookie
  • Slabbie
« Reply #9 on: Feb 11, 2010, 02:01 PM »
I'd like to see pics too.. All my buddies and myself have been skunked all year searching for perch on WAWASEE..  Plenty of gill.. Pretty good crappie fishing.. No perch for us and oooohh we have been searchin..
What happened to Gillman?

Offline Fishslayer81

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #10 on: Feb 11, 2010, 03:15 PM »
Sounds like a fish story  ::). lol/jk some pics would be nice...

Offline Greg2ha

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Pollock $1.49 a pound!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #11 on: Feb 11, 2010, 03:32 PM »
We all know Wawasee has the potential for this size of fish. Its just the fact of having 12 fish and they were all 11"+. That's possible too if you do
alot of sorting. I guess it could happen. He didn't say anything about sorting or smaller fish did he?
Fish on!

Offline Fish_Tko

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #12 on: Feb 15, 2010, 07:30 AM »
Was out there on saturday with JP and a couple other guys. Didn't see that many fish. Big fish was 11-5/8" and i think we only had 15 between 4 of us... i would go back again after hitting several flats, we finally came across one that looked better than the others.
There is only one theory about angling in which I have perfect confidence, and this is that the two words, least appropriate to any statement, about it, are the words "always" and "never."

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.