Author Topic: the count down begins to the Great Rotary Derby on Lake Winni in N.H  (Read 1911 times)

Offline RIfish

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • the tank!!!
The north west RI Iceshanty  crew is gearing up startin tonite , 1 snowmobile  an the" Castle " ice shack on wheels just headed out for some maintenance  upgrades.Half our crew will be heading to Winni on Thursday nite , an the other half will be going up on Friday morning, we will be in the southernest part of Winni in Alton bay,out past the bridge at the end of the runway. Were in the "Castle" flying the 5x5 foot orange flag, stop in an chat....RIFISH
How are the edges ?

Offline seahunter121

• IceShanty Rookie
Myself and two buddies will also be in that area, we will stop in to say hello.  We will be staying further North at the Weirs.  We are going up on Thursday and doing some pre-fishing on Friday.  Good luck.

Offline flik n dip

• Team IceShanty Addict
Yep the sled is done. Shack tomorrow

Offline RIfish

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • the tank!!!
stop in an say hi, Riverat on the NH iceshanty is usually set up off the ramp near the gazeebo,  say hi to him also last year he had some moosestew  :thumbsup:
How are the edges ?

Offline Imissedem

• Team IceShanty Addict
Looking forward to the trip again myself.Hoping to get some of my buddies to head up on wed./We rented a house in Moltonboro.Great time every year.If we are in the area we will stop over.Good luck and enjoy RI.  Cooch if your reading yes wed. would be nice.........JOHN

Offline Hard2Starboard

• IceShanty Rookie
any suggestions for bait shops in the Alton Bay area?

Offline mike

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • THE ONE THAT GOT AWAY!!!!
there is a bait/convenience store allmost at the ramp.you can get quad/sled reg. there and i believe derby tickets and licences not sure though.

Offline tightline02917

• Team IceShanty Regular
im heading up thrusday dont know where im staying but 439 6146 is the number...............b eer

Offline comeonnow

• Team IceShanty Addict
If I don't see you guys  Good luck, have fun and be safe. :)

Offline pike master

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • let there be ice!!!!!!!!!!!
good luck you guys need it lol lol lol have fun  ;D

Offline BASSRI

• Team IceShanty Addict
We want pictures!  (and not just to prove that rifish actually fished this year :))

Offline BASSMAN STANN

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • ~~~ FLAG-UP ! ~~~
Go, Team ice Shanty R.I.

Have a blast and lots of luck !
~~~~     Otis the sled dog.    ~~~~

Offline mike

• Team IceShanty Regular
We want pictures!  (and not just to prove that rifish actually fished this year :))
he might be fishing but going to be tough to get pic.he has a lot of fishing to do in one weekend and a big lake.....lol

Offline RIfish

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • the tank!!!
I am going fishing !!!!! all weekend !!!!Alton Bay  here we come!!
How are the edges ?

Offline Imissedem

• Team IceShanty Addict
I will post you some pics when i get home.Heading up this afternoon gonna fish 4 days.Just walk out the back door is the best part.Good luck guys.I will bring the binoculars / orange flag at a castle rite...........

Offline flik n dip

• Team IceShanty Addict
Yea the orange flag with he castle but i think you might be on the other side of the lake.

Offline BASSRI

• Team IceShanty Addict
Be safe and have a good time!

Offline RIfish

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • the tank!!!
1 hr till I leave for Winni !   the Northern RI Shanty Crew went up to Alton Bay last nite. I talked to those guys earlier an Mike, Burl Ives, Flik n Dip , were all set up with the Castle , even Tightline is hangin at the castle...Cant wait to get on the road...
How are the edges ?

Offline mike

• Team IceShanty Regular
it is f....... cold and windy

Offline comeonnow

• Team IceShanty Addict
it is f....... cold and windy
Same here all day yesterday.  Temps up to 5 this am.  Getting ready to head over to Crystal Lake.

Offline CharoS10

• Team IceShanty Regular
Same here all day yesterday.  Temps up to 5 this am.  Getting ready to head over to Crystal Lake.

I was wonder where access to crystal lake, I will like to fishing there. Also will be nice if you update how its going. Someone did post ad say will have derby on feb 6, if someone have more info about that, it will be great. cuz im intersting to go since I have that weekend off. I want ice fishing as much I can!  Thanks..   :) :tipup:

Offline mike

• Team IceShanty Regular
nice day today in N.H. one samon caught by flik&dip and cusk by motorcycle mike

Offline pike master

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • let there be ice!!!!!!!!!!!
Way to go any pics

Offline ryand

• IceShanty Rookie
        WHEN

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum