Author Topic: MUSKIE  (Read 15699 times)

Offline TEAM RECOIL

• Team IceShanty Regular
Re: MUSKIE
« Reply #60 on: Dec 28, 2010, 11:42 AM »
 SWEET PICS!

Offline jman22

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #61 on: Dec 28, 2010, 12:32 PM »
wow!

Offline ICE DOG 69

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #62 on: Jan 13, 2011, 01:19 PM »
I heard a guy just caught a 31# Musky in the same spot (a couple days ago).

Offline VTPikeman

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #63 on: Jan 13, 2011, 03:18 PM »
That`s a Hog !

Offline ICEMAN73

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #64 on: Jan 13, 2011, 11:27 PM »
Nicely done.  WTG Man!!!! :bow: :bow: :bow:

Offline gsxrextreme22

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #65 on: Jan 16, 2011, 07:44 PM »
cant get under the powerlines yet but 100 yards on the other side is good ice, the hole area is now froze over but not good ice

Offline northernnyice

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #66 on: Jan 18, 2011, 08:16 AM »
I heard a guy just caught a 31# Musky in the same spot (a couple days ago).

indeed it is true. Ben Regan, cousin of mine

Offline ICE DOG 69

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #67 on: Jan 18, 2011, 06:41 PM »
Any pictures ???

Offline gooseblaster49707

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #68 on: Jan 19, 2011, 07:41 PM »
super nice fish.   great of you to get her back into the water so fast and unharmed.   

Offline fishslayerX

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #69 on: Jan 20, 2011, 08:10 PM »
Holey moley man i wish we had muskie in Idaho we have tiger muskie they don't seem to bite through the ice. At least not for me aneyway.

Offline northernnyice

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #70 on: Jan 21, 2011, 12:14 PM »
Any pictures ???

go to www.northcountrynow.co m and search ...."ben regan"...nice picture of it.

Offline Bluefox

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Jiggin' Fool
« Reply #71 on: Jan 21, 2011, 12:42 PM »
Wow what a fish! Great job-can not imagine bringing that out of the hole.

Offline ICE DOG 69

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #72 on: Jan 21, 2011, 01:17 PM »
^^^^

Yeah it seamed like it just kept coming and coming and coming, I remember guys around me saying HOLY $$$$....

Offline northernnyice

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #73 on: Jan 21, 2011, 01:29 PM »
im surprised no one has lit into a real big one that comes down there trolling in the fall time. 52-58"

Offline ICE DOG 69

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #74 on: Jan 21, 2011, 03:38 PM »
I looked at Regans fish.  VERY nice fish.

Somebody some day will catch a 50+ lb fish down there.  I saw one during the summer , it actually followed a lure right to the boat, was close to 6 foot.  HAD to be.  It came nose to boat, didn't act afraid. It was monstrous.  It actually made me a little nervous at first.  A TRUE GIANT.  I was just outside Robinson Bay.

Offline tomb raider

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #75 on: Jan 21, 2011, 08:52 PM »
Awesome ...........and she's swimming for another day.

Offline JAZII

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • NO FLASHER? NO FISH? NO KIDDING?
« Reply #76 on: Jan 24, 2011, 06:08 PM »

2007 1ST Perch 15 5/16"   2007 1ST Brown Trout 28 3/8"
2008 1ST BlueGill 10 7/8"
2009 2ND Perch 15"
2010 2ND Perch 16 1/8"

Offline northernnyice

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #77 on: Jan 25, 2011, 08:05 AM »
I looked at Regans fish.  VERY nice fish.

Somebody some day will catch a 50+ lb fish down there.  I saw one during the summer , it actually followed a lure right to the boat, was close to 6 foot.  HAD to be.  It came nose to boat, didn't act afraid. It was monstrous.  It actually made me a little nervous at first.  A TRUE GIANT.  I was just outside Robinson Bay.

Well actually guys have come close down there at 50 pounds, trolling late fall. I know two different guys who have come close. If i can get there permission, ill post some of there pics.

Offline taskercj04

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #78 on: Jan 31, 2011, 03:10 PM »
Nice fish ;D
MHHHHHMMM Stockies .... It's what's for DINNER !!!!!!!!

Offline LPiceFishn

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #79 on: Feb 01, 2011, 02:58 PM »
WOW!!!!!! I've caught 50in pike before that wasn't half that fat. You sure that isnt a record breaker? Congrats man fish of a lifetime for sure!
Just joined PETA: people eating tasty animals

Offline ICE DOG 69

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #80 on: Feb 02, 2011, 02:08 PM »
WOW!!!!!! I've caught 50in pike before that wasn't half that fat. You sure that isnt a record breaker? Congrats man fish of a lifetime for sure!

Just a personal record.  a funny tid bit the day I caught it a few guys came running over who fishing just up from me and they asked me " is that a walleye"
My buddy not hesitating says "Yes it is a Walleye".  Those 2 guys took a picture and left I can just imagine the argument that will break out when they show someone the picture of the Walleye. ::)

Offline ConesusPikeCatcher

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #81 on: Feb 07, 2011, 03:23 PM »
Just wondering why nobody got on this guys ass about taking the time to take a "Trophy Pic" since it was caught out of season. The guys from the other big muskie thread from this winter got BASHED for taking a quick pic.

Offline northernnyice

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #82 on: Feb 08, 2011, 07:04 AM »
Just wondering why nobody got on this guys ass about taking the time to take a "Trophy Pic" since it was caught out of season. The guys from the other big muskie thread from this winter got BASHED for taking a quick pic.

who exactly got bashed? theres been several musky posts lately

Offline ICE DOG 69

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #83 on: Feb 08, 2011, 07:38 AM »

Just wondering why you would come into a post and try to start an issue?
 And nice terminology could have used the word butt instead of what you did, we do have kids on here.  Seems like you need to be checked out to me :)

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #84 on: Feb 08, 2011, 10:37 AM »
No issue just a question. People were very fast to start judging the other guys just as u were to me (i think you need to be checked.....HA) and i wondered why it was never brought up here. I obviously have no problem taking a quick pic just wondering why people didnt get on him as they did the other guys.....didnt make much sense to me i guess. I thought there might have been different regulations for the st lawrnece but no its basically the same season.

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #85 on: Feb 08, 2011, 10:38 AM »
who exactly got bashed? theres been several musky posts lately

Look at the thread "MASSIVE MUSKIE" in the new york general and u will see what i was referring to.

Offline ICE DOG 69

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #86 on: Feb 08, 2011, 01:58 PM »
No issue just a question. People were very fast to start judging the other guys just as u were to me (i think you need to be checked.....HA) and i wondered why it was never brought up here. I obviously have no problem taking a quick pic just wondering why people didnt get on him as they did the other guys.....didnt make much sense to me i guess. I thought there might have been different regulations for the st lawrnece but no its basically the same season.

"as u were me"  Listen you used profanity when we have kids here, I am not and did not judge you as you were the one who used the profanity.

"checked " as in a mod checking out what you are doing because it is basically what is known as "baiting" when someone tries to start an issue which you did.  Also using profanity is against the rules.

Every thread is different and for you to bring what goes on in one thread to another is a prime example of someone here not to help but yet is here to create problems.

If you don't have something good or solid to ad just don't bother, most of us here are mature enough to try to keep this a solid place to visit.

Offline gsxrextreme22

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #87 on: Feb 12, 2011, 09:22 AM »
Today i saw a guy catch a 45 inch musky at the same place i had the camera with me but i just couldnt ask the guy to take a pic personally i would of felt out of place asking a complete stranger if i could  take a picture of a fish he caught, what do u guys think should i of asked I do see the guy down there every saturday morning and he did take pics maybe i will ask him to email me a pic he did seem like a really nice guy

Offline ICE DOG 69

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #88 on: Feb 12, 2011, 03:53 PM »
Today i saw a guy catch a 45 inch musky at the same place i had the camera with me but i just couldnt ask the guy to take a pic personally i would of felt out of place asking a complete stranger if i could  take a picture of a fish he caught, what do u guys think should i of asked I do see the guy down there every saturday morning and he did take pics maybe i will ask him to email me a pic he did seem like a really nice guy

I was there last Yesterday,  saw some sturgeon get caught, saw a jig pole get broke and I hooked into something with my 6lb test that I could not move at all.  Anyway as I was leaving at 6pm a few guys were showing up.  I fished all the way across, same side as Dam and near the Big willow tree...  No luck though darn current was really strong.  How did you do ?

Offline evaxx

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • vermont jumbo.
« Reply #89 on: Feb 12, 2011, 06:08 PM »
 :o :o :o :o :o :o
dude!!!   :woot:
nice catch, way to go!   :clap: :clap: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :bow: :bow:
Girls fish too.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com