Author Topic: Lake Maps  (Read 5265 times)

Offline GRANT59

• IceShanty Rookie
  • Trout or Out
Lake Maps
« on: Jan 13, 2010, 09:38 PM »
Hey I have like 500 + lake maps uploaded to an online drive if anybody is interested, message me and I'll give you the info to retrive, took 4 months of searching and they represent every lake I could find on the net

Enjoy and good fishing
SO sad...Please put this on your E mail if you know, are related to, divorced from, or married someone who suffers from Stupidity. People need to understand that stupidity is real and should be taken seriously. You could be sitting next to a stupid person right now. There is still no known cure for stupidity and sympathy does not help. Sometimes a 2x4 to the back of the head helps, but not a lot. But we can raise awarenes

Offline TheSylvanSpinner

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Can i claim the tackle shop owner as a dependent?
Re: Lake Maps
« Reply #1 on: Jan 13, 2010, 09:42 PM »
They are probably all on www.anglersatlas.com?

Offline GRANT59

• IceShanty Rookie
  • Trout or Out
« Reply #2 on: Jan 13, 2010, 09:46 PM »
Actualy took 11 sites to get them all , one site had lots of alberta lakes but only a few maps, that took a while to get through
anglers atlas had quite a few though
SO sad...Please put this on your E mail if you know, are related to, divorced from, or married someone who suffers from Stupidity. People need to understand that stupidity is real and should be taken seriously. You could be sitting next to a stupid person right now. There is still no known cure for stupidity and sympathy does not help. Sometimes a 2x4 to the back of the head helps, but not a lot. But we can raise awarenes

Offline TheSylvanSpinner

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #3 on: Jan 13, 2010, 10:21 PM »
Oh,......good work then. I actually need hydro maps of Saskatchewan lakes, those are tough to find.

Offline GRANT59

• IceShanty Rookie
  • Trout or Out
« Reply #4 on: Jan 13, 2010, 10:27 PM »
let me know what lakes  I'll give it a shot

Offline TheSylvanSpinner

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #5 on: Jan 13, 2010, 10:30 PM »
let me know what lakes  I'll give it a shot

Deschambault
Jan
Mirond
McTavish

Offline GRANT59

• IceShanty Rookie
  • Trout or Out
« Reply #6 on: Jan 13, 2010, 10:53 PM »
hey sylvian  mess me  I have a link 4 u

Offline tchow

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #7 on: Jan 14, 2010, 12:28 AM »
Deschambault
Jan
Mirond
McTavish

We had about 8 guys go up to Mirond about 4-5 years ago for 3 days in late September. Not a bad place overall but it was slow for Eyes but got lots of Snot rockets. We had 2 Cabins booked and we had more fun trying to attract bears to each other cabins than fishing ;D ;D
IMO there is much better Watersheds to fish from. Did a 4 day trip to "Strap" ( Blackstrap ) and stayed at GF Sisters house located off the Lake. Her Brother-in-Law doesn;t fish much and kept telling me how many boats fishing they could see just sitting on their Balcony.
In the 4 days, I fished all 4 and got into Perch that averaged 9-11" and small Eyes. Had a couple days of feasting on fresh fish. IMO check out Fishing Forums in Sask and see what they are posting for action. Scenery is always great but when going all the way there, nice to have an awesome time fishing also...
How about plan a trip to Lockport Dam in Manitoba. 21 different species found the in the Red River. Lots of info available and the Fishery there have been well maintained. Lots of Watersheds there is considered as Trophy waters..

Offline ULTRAlite

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Ice is Nice
« Reply #8 on: Jan 14, 2010, 11:50 AM »
Would love to see what ya got... PM sent
http://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r174/cory_r_t/ablogo1xf11-1.gif[/img]     

VIDEO >> The 2010 Season Begins - EARLY ICE SESSION

Offline GRANT59

• IceShanty Rookie
  • Trout or Out
« Reply #9 on: Jan 14, 2010, 11:26 PM »
let me know what you guys think  a lot of work went into this stge

Offline npauls

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Fish Hard Or Go Home!
« Reply #10 on: Jan 14, 2010, 11:36 PM »
I am very interested in any alberta and sask maps. want to explore more lakes this summer and it would be nice to have a whole binder worth of maps to start with.

can you pm me the info?

Nate

Offline IceAnvil

• Iceshanty Retired Mod
  • Team IceShanty Addict
  • "Gone Fishing"
« Reply #11 on: Jan 15, 2010, 12:00 AM »
PM sent!

Cheers!

~Gone Fishing~

Offline GRANT59

• IceShanty Rookie
  • Trout or Out
« Reply #12 on: Jan 18, 2010, 09:30 PM »
Deschambault
Jan
Mirond
McTavish

did that site work 4 u

Offline mistaya

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #13 on: Jan 19, 2010, 08:46 AM »
Hi. I am interested in the info. Not sure how the Pm works. Thanks..

Offline TheSylvanSpinner

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #14 on: Jan 19, 2010, 08:55 AM »
did that site work 4 u

Wasn't exactly what i am looking for, i need depth charts.

Offline Hoof Arted

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #15 on: Jan 19, 2010, 09:17 AM »
Hey I have like 500 + lake maps uploaded to an online drive if anybody is interested, message me and I'll give you the info to retrive, took 4 months of searching and they represent every lake I could find on the net

Enjoy and good fishing

Hey, I'd love to see what you got. The site won't allow me to send PM's for some reason.

Offline GRANT59

• IceShanty Rookie
  • Trout or Out
« Reply #16 on: Jan 19, 2010, 05:46 PM »
Wasn't exactly what i am looking for, i need depth charts.

rear the instructions on right hand side, found all but 2 of the lakes, one the map isn't posted yet, the other wasn't listed. Every star on that overview is a bath map

Offline frabill-

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #17 on: Jan 19, 2010, 08:36 PM »
you wouldnt happen to have any maps of some of the smaller lakes west of edmonton would you?
such as jackfish, spring lake, ect.

Offline GRANT59

• IceShanty Rookie
  • Trout or Out
« Reply #18 on: Jan 19, 2010, 11:13 PM »
you wouldnt happen to have any maps of some of the smaller lakes west of edmonton would you?
such as jackfish, spring lake, ect.

Jacks in there  but I don't know all the lakes  am shure theres lots in that area  such as wab ect.  am trying to set them into google earth  but very big project

Offline frabill-

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #19 on: Jan 20, 2010, 06:11 PM »
thanks for the info, I'm not capable of sending pm's so i thought id reply here  :P

Offline GRANT59

• IceShanty Rookie
  • Trout or Out
« Reply #20 on: Jan 21, 2010, 08:28 AM »
thanks for the info, I'm not capable of sending pm's so i thought id reply here  :P

Your welcome

hope you found all your lakes

Offline Gerry

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #21 on: Jan 21, 2010, 08:33 AM »

Grant96
I would like to see the maps but I'm not able to PM anyone.
Could you email me??  Thanks

Offline Hoof Arted

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #22 on: Jan 21, 2010, 09:06 AM »
Thanks for the link and the login info! Haven't had a chance to look, but it's mighty nice of you to share this with others.

Offline Gerry

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #23 on: Jan 22, 2010, 01:25 AM »
Grant, thanks for the reply.
Sorry for having to answer here.
Nothing about the maps yet.
Gerry

Offline talaber

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #24 on: Jan 22, 2010, 05:20 PM »
Would PM you if I could, but being a new member, this board will not let me. Can you PM me?
-Bobby Talaber

Offline GRANT59

• IceShanty Rookie
  • Trout or Out
« Reply #25 on: Jan 22, 2010, 05:42 PM »
Grant, thanks for the reply.
Sorry for having to answer here.
Nothing about the maps yet.
Gerry

PM 'ed

Offline GRANT59

• IceShanty Rookie
  • Trout or Out
« Reply #26 on: Jan 22, 2010, 05:42 PM »
Would PM you if I could, but being a new member, this board will not let me. Can you PM me?

PM'ed

Offline sword12

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #27 on: Jan 22, 2010, 06:09 PM »
 Hi there I would like the link to the lake maps but I can not send a PM !!!! Can you send Me One.

Thanks a head of time

Offline sword12

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #28 on: Jan 22, 2010, 07:36 PM »
Thanks for the maps :) :) :) :) ;) ;)

Offline GRANT59

• IceShanty Rookie
  • Trout or Out
« Reply #29 on: Jan 23, 2010, 02:25 AM »
your welcome

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.