Author Topic: Cabelas Camera  (Read 1310 times)

Offline 33Canuck

• Team IceShanty Addict
Cabelas Camera
« on: Dec 29, 2009, 12:44 PM »
Anyone have or use one of Cabelas cameras "Cabela's Advanced Anglers Wireless Panning Camera II with 7" Monitor"?  Any reviews/suggestions?  Looking to maybe get a camera but don't want to break the bank
The Green Hornet Does it again!
[img width=174 height=80]

Offline ICE KID

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • got perch?
Re: Cabelas Camera
« Reply #1 on: Dec 29, 2009, 01:33 PM »
I heard the panning camera was having some problems, either way I had the 7 in. regular camera, it's all right for the price, the first one I had lasted about 4 months, and the second one around 8 months, I put a kink in the cord the second time, so it probably would have lasted longer, I would recommend a marcum like the vs380, much better lighting to allow you to see farther distances, only a couple extra bucks.
give me 5 good reasons to head home and I'll pretend to consider it.

Offline wyo26

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #2 on: Dec 29, 2009, 01:35 PM »
my friend has the panning one i have the regular one mine is is alot clearer than his so when we go we always take mine i have had my camera for going on three seasons now still works fine

Offline ducktape6

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #3 on: Dec 29, 2009, 06:01 PM »
I have the panning camera II. I just got it last week, works really nice in the house. I haven't got a chance to use it on the ice yet. Only time will tell if they fixed the problems from the original one. Hopefully this weekend I get a chance to use it. I will report how it goes.
I walk on water but I ain’t no Jesus I walk on water but only when it freezes.

Offline bigmike7272

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #4 on: Dec 31, 2009, 10:59 PM »
I have a normal advanced anglers camera it works fine for me see good after dark, in dark water, pretty much wherever i want to fish.

Tell me and I'll forget. Show me and I'll remember some of it. Involve me and I will have lifetime knowledge.

-Anomymous

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.